Club addicts...whats your all-time favorite....

Track that a dj spun. Something that just gets you all crazy and heart racing 10000BPM. Mark Oliver spun Helsinki Scorchin…OMG!!! The most energy and the drop is WICKED!!!:jawdrop:. Whats your fav?

It’s probably cliche…but hearing Forever Today live at the Docks with Tiesto last July was insane…

“you like your music fast, we like our music slow”

by the way the last time i lost it was seeing flosstradamus drop “zombie nation” and “sandstorm” at an at-capacity studio b in brooklyn (as a joke, it was not a raver festival)

not even kidding - i know my crew wiled out. and i don’t even like them (flossy)

Some old school oakenfold

underworld - rez always gets me fired up…

helsinki scorchin has been my all time favorite ever since the 1st time i heard A&B play it about a year and a half ago.

off hand

Gothic Dream (John Johnson Remix) - Dawnseekers
Solid Globe - Sahara (Original Mix)

its been a while since I’ve listen to electronic music

Anything Bad Boy Bill touches

[quote=“Daddie,post:5,topic:24876"”]

[/quote]

wrd there are a lot of tracks that oakenfold spun in sets from circa 99 that I’d love to hear at a big show.

probably some of my favorites from when I started going to shows in 2000-2001 include

Armin - Communication
Push - The Legacy
King of Clubs - Revelation
PPK - Ressurection
Gouryella - Tenshi

*as I queue them all in winamp lol

If you really want to tear the roof off…
Capital J - Uppin the Ante

choo choo train by quad city DJs

[quote=“Daddie,post:5,topic:24876"”]

[/quote]

ding, tranceport from beggining to end. that cd stayed in my car player for months and months and months.

edit: ^^^^^lol at turbo ls1

some older orbital, circa 2000

Its a tossup between four…

-Above & Beyond; Air For Life (Airwave Remix)
Dropped by Infected Mushroom in 2006, almost made me cry its so uplifting.

-Above & Beyond; Can’t Sleep
Most powerful lyrics of any trance song I know, especially if you are in a relationship.

-Marcus Schulz; Time Goes By (Feat: Carrie Skipper)
Only heard it once dropped by Tiesto. Skipper’s voice could make angels cry, and the buildup in the middle of the song is the best I have ever heard.

-Super8 Vs. DJ Tab; Helsinki Scorchin
Mark Oliver saved A&B’s ass by dropping this song! SO MUCH ENERGY but uplifting at the same time!

I want last years DJ sets back! I want to be uplifted at the club, not pounded by speakers!

word.

pulser - cloudwalking

that one always gets me going

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:4,topic:24876"”]

by the way the last time i lost it was seeing flosstradamus drop “zombie nation” and “sandstorm” at an at-capacity studio b in brooklyn (as a joke, it was not a raver festival)

not even kidding - i know my crew wiled out. and i don’t even like them (flossy)

[/quote]

I seriously have no idea what any of this post means.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:11,topic:24876"”]

If you really want to tear the roof off…
Capital J - Uppin the Ante

[/quote]

dude, fucking werd!

to the rest of you in this thread, your shit sucks compared to this track

Whenever Jim Jones “We Fly High” BALLIN! comes on… i tend to get a lil crazy

[quote=“soopa7fly,post:7,topic:24876"”]

helsinki scorchin has been my all time favorite ever since the 1st time i heard A&B play it about a year and a half ago.

[/quote]

Yeah!!! Thats an AMAZING track!!! Mark Oliver tends to spin that on regular saturdays…way wicked!!!