Techno/Electronic/Trance Thread

supppp guythssssss

I guess this’ll be a convo thing for people who like techno and want to hear some new shit or have heard a song here or there that they like and have never really been exposed to it.

I love 99% of classic and newer rock rock and 90’s and (select) newer rap, but techno is something entirely different that I think can be pretty sweet and powerful, some of it can just blow your mind :lol

I’ll just post up some stuff that I’ve been listening to recently:

Armin Van Buuren: Rain

Tiesto: Somewhere Inside of Me

I’m also a huge Daft Punk fan thanks in part to cazwrx187, here’s some of my favorites

Daft Punk: Voyager

Daft Punk: Too Long/Steam Machine

^probably my favorite Daft Punk song, the middle and end are sickkkkkk

Daft Punk: Superheroes

^REALLY growing on me

I’d recommend listening to the last 2 DP songs and if you’re kinda feeling those try out the other ones. Obviously this is just a taste of what I have/like and a tiny fraction of all the stuff thats out there.

Status, cazwrx187, other techno lovers, where you at

I was going to use the AVB-Rain (or remix of it) song for a drift video, I still might, maybe next year :lol

Wheres the acid?

in my dorm. come get some kiiiid

in for tripping and listening to trance

SHOTTY!

Oh F that son. The FBI party bus should be seeing you soon! :lol

I like some of the mellower stuff…idk if its even considered techno…check out M83.

DaftPunk is pretty good too.

you want acid music, listen to Pretty Lights Music

ASOT FTMFW.

Live it. Love it.

Im gonna have to say

-Infected mushrooms

-009 Sound systems

-Boyz noise
try them kramer i bet you’ll love some of them

the fucks that

Ive been diggin this lately:

sounds good im always down for more shit. you should have called me when you saw infected mushrooms in NYC you asshole! :lmao

:rofl :rofl

You are into trance but dont know what “A State of Trance” is?

OHHHHH. didnt know the abbreviation. listen to it all the time when im in the minivan, station 38 on sirius.

Pretty Lights Music ya fuck

listening to “hot sauce like” right now, im diggin it

oh and what was the song on the cd that you and nick found in the allroad that you were playing in the s4 at seans house? LOL

Pretty sick dude, +rep!