Techno/Electronic/Trance Thread

Sick

www.partylightsmusic.com

download all of their albums free :excited

4RL?!?

I love trance and house music when driving. I got into it from watching car vids on youtube and streetfire (mostly Gumball/GT3000/Supra comps, etc). Just kinda grew on me I guess after hearing it all the time. There’s a lot of throwaway stuff though, so finding an album that’s great all the way through is hard. Probably the most solid trance album I’ve ever heard is “Tranceport” by Paul Oakenfold. Besides that, what I keep in the car is a bunch of mix CDs comprised of songs I find through car videos–only the best stuff.

If there’s enough interest, I can upload one of my mixes for you guys and post it here. Guaranteed to make you drive fast, even moreso than usual.

Let me know.

This is fuckin diiirty

love this too

DO IT NOW

yeah man im listening to disc 1 of “filling up the city” right now, absolutely crankin it in the dorm and its SICK lol

that’d be great if you’ve got the time! thanks

yeah, love that song.

srsly this pretty lights album is killin it on the Z2300’s right now.

Tiesto does good shit too.

Tiesto knows how to work a crowd but I’m not an enormous fan of him. I like the originals of a lot of his stuff better.

Here you go. One of my mixes I put together a while ago. It’s 77 minutes so it’ll fill up a CD-R nicely. Feel free to swap stuff out with your own.

1. jfk - whiplash (bad habit boys mix)
  2. chemical brothers - nummer 1
  3. ibiza knights - feels so good to be alive
  4. hott 22 - make up your mind
  5. tiesto - adagio for strings
  6. deadmau5 - faxing berlin
  7. alice deejay - elements of life
  8. meck - thunder in my heart again
  9. paul oakenfold - enervate
  10. red carpet - alright (domain/pettigrew mix)
  11. dt8 project - winter (max graham mix)

Download: ***

I dont care if he can work a crowd or not. I dont go to rave’s to listen to him. I listen to him at work or while driving and whatnot. Its good stuff, IMO.

lol’d HARD at the title :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

thanks a lot i appreciate it.

:lol just curious, do you listen to other techno or just him?

tiestos new song kaleidoscope is reallll good IMO

edit: mark, its in .rar and i have NO idea what that means or how to open it/view it, any help?

i’ve heard about it, ill have to check it out

It’s free. Says 40 day trial but it keeps working after that.

RAR is the new ZIP.

i can haz mac though :frowning:

FML

lol. can you do zip? I have to compress it into something to avoid having to upload every song individually.

.zip should work. don’t kill yourself though if you don’t have time :lol

Kramer, WinZip should open the .rar file. Same concept, just different compression on the files.

But yes, I do listen to other trance/techno besides Tiesto. I’ll listen to almost any kind of techno. Not a big fan of D&B, though.