Techno/Electronic/Trance Thread

I’ve got a mac though and it says it can’t open the winzip file.

Well, then your fcked. :lol

Its called WINZip, not MacZip or OSZip. :lol

lulz

Nice thread Kramer. Been looking for some new stuff. I have been listening to Prodigy alot lately.

But, no. Seriously. there should be a Mac version of WinZip or WinRar somewhere…just gotta look for it.

Anyone listen to Pandora.com? Ive got a techno station thats pretty good. DJ Encore, DJ Sammy, Tiesto, DaRude, DJ Irene, Ian Van Dahl, Paul Van Dyke, D.H.T., Lasgo, and random club mixes are just a few of the artists on the station. If anyone wants, I’ll link up the station.

Ive alway loved Inside of Me by tiesto…

And Satisfaction by whoever

Here’s a zipped link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=88Q53MHC

that’d be sick. i have one but it seems to be playing the same 20 songs over and over i’d like to start fresh.

awesome. added. thanks!

No problem. I think Ive had maybe 5-7 songs repeat since I created it a few months back.

i just finished both discs of pretty lights’ “filling up the city skies”

fucking SICK

everyone looking in this thread should download their 3 albums for free

germanpsi>* :lol

+1. I always have it on when I’m driving at night (XM radio).

Here’s some of my recent finds/favorites. You’ll see that, being a musician and going through music school (band), I only like melodic trance/techno. I don’t like any of that repetitive mindless beat crap:

Airbase - Denial

ATB - Let You Go

Tiesto - Driving To Heaven (towards the middle and end, I cut the beginning out of my MP3 with Sound Forge 8.0)

Madelyne - Beautiful Child

Nic Chagall - This Moment (one of my all-time favorites)

Kim Sozzi - Kiss Me Back

^^ related eye candy video: Kim Sozzi is HOT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73mdtaFa5ds

Basshunter - Botten Anna

And last but not least…:rofl

Gary Broslma:

Ive got a Crystal Method cd (Vegas) thats pretty good. Lots of bass in it.

How long did it take you to dl it?

+1. So many good classics. Haven’t heard Tatu in YEARS lol. They were HUGE back home.

never heard of em ill check em out

<5 min i dont remember. why you having trouble?

Yeah I clicked on DL, got a popup that never loaded. Got pissed and said fuck it :lol

mine loaded lickety-split and literally every song is good or great! haha