in need of music: techno gurus enter

hey i need a bunch of main stream techno music that people would recognize even if they werent big into it. looking for songs like sandstorm by darude, the kinda song that everyone has heard, but doesnt necessarily know. i hope that made sense.

if somebody could please help me start generating a playlist, i can get all the music…

thanks.

If you could suggest tracks by artist and title that’d be awesome.

::edit::
can be house/trance/techno/drumNbass

didnt want to have a 10 page thread bitching about me lumping them all together

theres a couple propellerheads songs people might recognize, such as “her majesty’s secret service” or “spybreak!”

spybreak is the one from the matrix soundtrack, correct?

Prodigy, aphex twin.

i have the prodigy cd with firestarter on it… bought it so long ago i dont remember the title… i could google it, or grab the cd, but i’m lazy…

any recomendations as far as songs from aphex twin?
i have, “come to daddy” but havent heard anything else by them

chemical brothers… block rockin beats, setting sun… (cd was called dig your own hole)
The crystal method… name of the game, smoked

gabriel and dresden - a lot of their tracks are pretty good

thanks for the suggestions… bump for the morning crew

Soundtracks:

Hackers
Swordfish

george acosta—better off alone, cascada----everytime we touch, benny benassi—satisfaction

thanks!!

anymore recomendations?

Basement Jaxx, wheres your head at
Dirty Vegas, Days go By (that oh so fimilar Eclipse song)
And to add to eariler That prodigy cd was called fat of the land

These are good but tiesto has a few popular songs too

yeah, and the scene where they raid the government building.

ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION ZOMBIE NATION

Tiesto has alot of good stuff, for DnB Pendulum: Hold your fire is a good album too, the main song that is the same as the album name is my personal fav from the cd.

benny benassi - satisfaction

http://www.16inchrecords.com/press/darude_relaxing.jpg

Darude Relaxing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4214526222901414631&q=eric+prydz&hl=en

this song sounds Fucking Sick on a system with some bump to it:

this too:

that “my feeling” track is DOPE…took me like 5 minutes to figure out where the sample was from that. Cherelle - “Saturday Love” is the answer. Fucking banger though.

wasn’t feeling that sweet dreams remix. the video for that “world is mine” shit was dope but the song was a lil corny to me. check the daft mix of the eric prydz education joint. NO relation to daft punk, despite the common mistakes.

speaking of daft punk…here’s one of my favorite songs of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrjOhQZWU7k