Anyone into techno?

Satisfaction is playing in my room on my system thats suppose to be in my car. :’( but the light must have a short, everytime the bass hits, it dims like a mother…lol looks like a rave in here. now i need the blue and red pills and some strobes…

Aside from that anyone into it ?

o and now “I love my sex” is on :slight_smile: followed by DJ magic mike bass test … :lol

No.

lol

i have just about every daft punk song i can get my hands on on my ipod and i’m starting to do the same with benni benassi.

i make EPIC driving cd’s filled with techno music, ask dkid15, the CD i made him is the only one he plays in his car lol

old stuff, new stuff, i like it all

i REALLY want to see daft punk play live someday

so to answer your question, yes :smiley:

i know you do. i remember on the way to GPNY.

Make me one!. lol

I like Dune and Tiesto… thats about all I can stand

I am…to an extent.

I’m a musician. I have everything from jazz to pop to country to techno to trance to instrumental soundtracks (such as Hanz Zimmer stuff).

When it comes to Techo or electronic music…I prefer melodic trance (best way I can describe it).

im a tiesto fan, with some other misc songs I like.

tiesto is the shit…dammit jeff, now im doing the guido fist pump and cant stop…

uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss uhntss

Just got Armin Van Buuren’s new live album. Armin Only 2009: Imagine. Fucking dope.
Tiesto’s new ish, Elements Of Life is dope as well.
I listen to other stuff you have never heard of as well.

I also introduced kramer to Daft Punk and I have every single song and album they recorded as well as some rare vinyl.

Dick measuring contest over.

Congratulations, you’re gay!

Paul vandyke… Vonyc sessions!!!

First off “Techno” is for fudge packers.

Dance / House / Electronic…
It’s ripping all day long at my shop, and is a preset in my car… Sirius Ch 38.

Hellllll nooooooo. Just man enough that Im not scared to admit I listen to hellacrazyhousedancetechnoandtrance11!!1!one !

Yes!!!

So introduce Kramer to music = big weenie?

i just spit my chocolate milk everywhere…

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl i can picture you doing this now

LOL no. Just trying to add some humor to my post. :rofl

breakbeat ftmfw.

the word breakbeats reminds me of this: