What you cruise to?

Well i am bored as hell and since it was -25 when woke up and there is still no power out at the cottage, i guess i’ll be hear all day.

so the question is “what kind of music do you listen to when you go into serious driveing mode”? here are some of the bands i like to hear to get the juices flowing

every time i die
between the buried and me
minor threat
raised fist
ss decontrol
throwdown
the casualties
a life once lost
dead hearts
bad brains

and many more… so lets hear yours

a very rhythmic, ticking 5M-GE. 1984 Toyota radio doesn’t quite work.

Pump it in my S13

immortal technique, cormega, nujabes, some celph titled, old school biggie, big l, snoop, dre…and sometimes a bit of lupe and kanye.

a nice tiesto mix is good for long drives too.

blitz nur spec exhaust note

serious mode = maximum tune soundtrack
cruising mode = trance/techno/hardstyle (80% of the time), then whatever 20% of the time

All the time = no music, no radio, nothing, just engine and road noise. Tempting to remove speakers and radio/cd from Volvo… it’s pointless weight mwahaha.

theres already a huge thread for this

but jack jackson or is it johnson either way he`s good and immortal technique is good the rip up the track with gets you in a rough mood

^^ yea, I was about to say re-post

^^ yea, I was about to say re-post

any max tune song i can get down with in the summer windows down on the highway at night time lmao.

most other times its few and far apart, Electronic light orchestra, USS, Daft Punk, biggie, some gangster dirty south, Big kuntry king, lil weeezie, some of the new ti…ect…ect, i guarantee every song in my car on a cd from one song to the other is a different type of music

this thread has been already tho.

ya i figured it had been done but i figured what the hell i’m new here!lol

Heavy house for “serious mode” and nice trance for cruising… Like… In search of sunrise 6; Ibiza. Tiesto mixed and chose those songs… So… Damn… Well

underworld eveloution sound track. for the serious in the car, in the truck whatevers on the radio, on the bike, whatevers on my mp3 player

Michael Buble

BBC Radio Essential Mix!

ROFL, YES!! Deadmau5 is tha shit!

and lol, LockeD, tiesto did choose the songs for in search of a sunrise 6 pretty well. probablly his best cd yet. (CD2 is amazing for spirited cruising)

deadmau5 was a disappointment
i went and sawhim live last week…
failll

LOL, well, his mix on BBC was pretty sick.
How did he fail though? Didint hear about him performing

Protest the Hero, All That Remains, In Flames, Ronald Jenkees, Killswitch Engage, Alexisonfire, Slipknot, Linkin Park… That sort of thing for anything I drive in…