Driving Music

I like to listen to some good old nas, or mobb deep. Trance makes it way into my deck as well (PvD, Armin van Buuren, etc).

Whats everyone love to drive to?

Hardcore mostly like Raised Fist, Stretch Armstrong and of course Death By Stereo. I’m not a big fan of rap or trance or anything like that really.

If im cruising just some rap or dance stuff, but if im gonna be doin some spirited driving country is the only way to go.

Some trance a little bit of rap(JayZ,Ludicrous) old school alternative-pearl jam,soundgarden,nirvana,then throw in a little bit of chill out.

All hip hop and techno here.

haha that’s the only way to go :smiley:

although i will listen to almost everything but i prefer hip hop and techno, my absolute favorite racing song is Crystal Method - Keep Hope Alive it’s the best!!!

If it ain’t hip hop it ain’t music! J/J But yeah humm, I guess anything old school or new school hip hop rides with me. If I had to pick which cd’s I listen the most it would have to be the new Obie Trice and the old outkast and lost boyz. But for long out of town rides it has to be good time oldies!

It’s all about the old school and you know it Dru :wink:
Kanye has smart rhymes so he’s pretty good, i’m tired of all this 50 cent style cash-hoes-cars type lyrics tho (Chingy, J Kwon, etc) bring back the infamous M-O-B-B.

Anything that makes the 12’s go
hee hee im such a punk ass

Thats soo true, I just bought the Kanye west cd and Twista cd the other day man. Definatly two thumbs up. 50’s stuff is getting old and quick but I’m still going to his concert.

If you guys like techno and have good systems

YOU MUST BUY Extreme Euphoria Mixed by Lisa Lashes
CD2 will blow you away and force you to speed! haha there are lots of euphorias so make sure its hers {Pink case}
If your looking for some new stuff GET THIS, you will love me for it.

–ThE EdGe

I listen to punk mostly, some metaly stuff. For driving usually fast and aggressive stuff.

I listened to Get This Right! by Raised Fist nearly all summer.

agreed with most people …hip hop and techno (Hard House and DnB)

I’m quite partial to a few tracks off of Crystal Meth’s new CD…

Then again, any good drum and bass I’m cool with.

Any thoughts on this new group?

I kinda like their music. You can sample music on the right side when you load the main page.

all depends on the day for me, I like the alternative style but also old school from early 90’s, but love quickshiften to Motley and Metallica. :twisted:

I only listen to RAP. Lately just Notrious BIG, for cruising around. Alot of old school is good, i am gettin annoyed also, by the bling bling shit, such as Chingy, and fab.

It all depends on the day/mood for me. Sometimes trance, Dnb, house, other days rap(only old school stuff though,like Spice 1, Too Short, snoop; i hate pretty much all the new stuff) but most of the time its punk/metal like AIC, soundgarden, etc.

You guys are sick, its all about the classic and some new rock baby. My deck/car are forbiden from hearing any rap crap.

How can u not let ur subs go… i do anything that sounds good with Bass