Anyone into techno?

This is the kind of ‘trance/techno/electronic’ music I like:

Windows down on the highway at 70mph+ in the summer…just perfect…

:+1 I love this type of stuff! I find myself speeding a lot more with this on! LOL

Nah man. Just put it on cruise and do 70 with a hand out the window catchin the breeze. That’s what summer is to me. All four windows and sunroof opened all the way. And then if it’s at night, the heat on.

Can’t WAIT till summer.

I’m actually surprised to find techno/electronic music lovers here. Dating back to my days in HS, people used to mock/laugh at me for my very european taste in music (this type of music is BIG over there).

I was going to rave and shit when i was 14… stopped after my 15th bday and went to a couple when i was 16… i love techno… puts me in a good mood!

Not a lot of females like techno… but hey there’s always one in every crowd right?

Some of the stuff I like might be a bit abrasive to people who arent used to it. I guess you could say I like techno. I like drum and bass, breakbeat, breakcore, some ragga, hardstyle and etc. My music is 90+% electronica, but like I said, it may sound harsh and abrasive to people that havent heard it. I do have some lighter fluffy stuff that works for most people, something like Pendulum or Concord Dawn stuff.
My friend and I DJ at parties that our Japanese friends throw and we play a buncha Benny Banassi and sometimes Daft punk and stuff like that. I find that A LOT of ppl like the Banassi stuff. We usually play tag team style, we play one or two tracks each alternating. After a few drinks ppl get drunk and then I play a buncha lighter DnB stuff and it goes over well.

Alright, enough of the pussy shit :rofl

I’ll start posting up some of my stuff. Here’s just one for now, I’ve got class in 17 minutes :ohnoes

Underworld- Born Slippy

mmmm, i need to post some shit i like as wel, but it might be a LONG ass list and most of you…no, make that NONE of you will go thru it. but check out dj scotch egg on the youse tubes, look for “dj scotch egg bach”. he plays bach music but on gameboys, its unreal.

Just watched…pretty cool.

yea its not very popular

Back in the day, I visited Webster Hall and Sound Factory almost every weekend. A friend of mine DJ’d at Sound Factory

I went to Amsterdam for a full week last summer. I definitely lost some of myself in the clubs over there. :lol

Well it’s okay for me. HS was only temporary. Most of the people who laughed at me now want to be friends. lol.

I have more slavic/european friends than ‘american’ friends anyway lol.

dj diesel boy is god, dj D’ausgutino, always have di.fm streaming. i like chill rap more than trance. de la sol, pete rock, lupe fiasco, tride called quest, sound tribe sector 9,GangStarr, non-phixion, mobb deep…i like everything but country.

Good shit right there. I have mad Lupe mixtapes :thumbup

I love techno songs, mostly cause I went to quite a few raves when I lived in Germany lol, if anyones interested I can give ya some awesome songs

Only techno I know is Daft Punk. It’s alright I guess. Won’t find it on my iPod though.

Do you know what it’s like to fuck on cocaine?

:ohnoes

not another travis story

listen to " Club inferno (extended version) by Scarf! " , its a pretty bad ass song, then there is also " Blood is pumpin by Voodoo and Serano " , then theres " Harcore Vibes by Happy Hardcore " theres alot more but those are my favorites oh ya and theres also one more " Ecstacy by Darude " bad ass songs right there, if u have a system they will pound