Anyone into techno?

I will have to hit up some Limewire in a few. I mean, the music store…:wierd

If anyone really wants some good techno look into “Scooter” I love Scooter, he is the shit:excited

sex with techno and strobe lights is the best…

Check out DJ Tiesto, Armin van Burren, Paul van Dyk, Above and Beyond, Gabriel and Dresden… a lot of that is more trance-y than “techno.” Trance > Techno imo… The occassional crazy song that makes me wanna trip is fun. Look into dubstep too… that shit is nuts.

ask steph what thats like in 05 with me in squeals bed :shifty

I hear those on XM/Sirius radio quite often, good stuff.

squarepusher… and boards of canada are the shit.

not really techno but electronic/pschycadelic/ jazz/dnb whatever , Pusher is an electronic pioneer but also verrry talented at real instruments, bass guitar, keys drums you name it. boards of canada is the chillest music to date imo.

bong ra, censor(have met personally), evol intent, enduser(have met with personally), dj dieselboy(have met personally), ak1200(have met personally), tonicom(have met personally)

I’ve met:
AK1200
Capslock
Censor-goes nuts at shoes, but is funny and friendly
Dieselboy-is actually a short dude, but jacked
Duran Duran Duran-very friendly
Enduser-very kool down to earth guy. we hung out at the bar with him.
DJ Hidden
Statas
Terrorfakt-this guy’s pretty effing funny
Tonikom-shes cute
Xanopticon-very friendly

dude youve never had sex anyway, so how would you know?:crazy

check out this one track: Lexincrypt - Aftermath(Lost mix by Lapsed), from the FUCK double CD by Hive Records.
Actually that whole set is uhhh…well, lets just say u’ll need some strong shit for that one :lol But if you go nuts being paranoid listening to that track, don’t blame me, okay? Heres the cover art for the disc

Then again, i find shit like Tekniq-Red(62nm Remix by Duncan Avoid) mellow. I can fall asleep to Techical Itch, Limewax, Enduser

i cant find it just want to let everyone here know i HATE HOUSE/techno whatever im strictly into jazz dnb just wanted to add my 2 cents because you guys are talking about electronic music, i know theres DJ this and that but most of them cant play real instruments but just spin records (which is cool) or play samples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-60-sAUKfs

ill try to find some shit i like on youtube or something and post it up from home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlnu8LlLXTE&feature=related

this is sick, im picking them quick but theres a ton of shit on there

Is XM worth it?

I might get it for my DNX8120 just so I can get sports games (not just NY market games) and techno/trance.

im not into mainstream electronica that much, most of the shit i listen to isnt being played on xm or sirius.

Steve = Virgin Fo Lyfe!