Club addicts...whats your all-time favorite....

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:18,topic:24876"”]

dude, fucking werd!

to the rest of you in this thread, your shit sucks compared to this track

[/quote]

Roger…Oakenfold??? He’s all that is wrong with electronic music… :frowning:

[quote=“Marcus,post:20,topic:24876"”]

Yeah!!! Thats an AMAZING track!!! Mark Oliver tends to spin that on regular saturdays…way wicked!!!

[/quote]

i have a feeling its gonna be awhile before a better track comes along.

[quote=“soopa7fly,post:22,topic:24876"”]

i have a feeling its gonna be awhile before a better track comes along.

[/quote]

AGREED!!! How many mixes / versions do you have of this song? I have two…not sure what they are but I will check.

theres only 2 that i know of. the original mix and the alex morph mix.

[quote=“91MR2,post:17,topic:24876"”]

I seriously have no idea what any of this post means.

[/quote]

:rofl: Good to know I’m not the only on the board that isn’t hip. :tup:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:25,topic:24876"”]

:rofl: Good to know I’m not the only on the board that isn’t hip. :tup:

[/quote]

+1… i was gonna post ummm none… but i didnt wanna be that dick that ruins the thread… i HATE the club scene… sorry… i’m more of a chill bar kinda guy… you will never find me at the government w/ my shirt off :fyi:

looks like i’m out of the loop too.
:frowning:

i’ll go back to rocking out to mary j in my car.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:26,topic:24876"”]

+1… i was gonna post ummm none… but i didnt wanna be that dick that ruins the thread… i HATE the club scene… sorry… i’m more of a chill bar kinda guy… you will never find me at the government w/ my shirt off :fyi:

[/quote]

:rofl: You loved looking at me with my shirt off:wave:

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:27,topic:24876"”]

looks like i’m out of the loop too.
:frowning:

i’ll go back to rocking out to mary j in my car.

[/quote]

real love is a hot track, just not something ive ever heard in a club

i like the one with that part where it get’s all quiet and weedly weedly, then there’s that part with the totally 100% non-cliche snare build-up that fools you and goes back into the part from the beginning except this time it’s totally different with like 55% more ambiance. Then it changes to the part with the un-see un-see un-see un-see drum part then totally comes to an astounding ending after the shipee-slam-slam part.

When i first heard this i was rollin so hard that i needed at least 18 pairs of oakleys and -3.4 shirts to comprehend it all. I forget what it was called. Something about letting the dogs out.

[quote=“newman,post:30,topic:24876"”]

When i first heard this i was rollin so hard that i needed at least 18 pairs of oakleys and -3.4 shirts to comprehend it all. I forget what it was called. Something about letting the dogs out.

[/quote]

lol… spot on

ahem…no.

comon ride the train, its a choo choo ride it…

glow sticks i hands,
glow sticks in mouth
leather pants, black silk leather shirt
oooooo yeaaa.

oops i forgot…

WHAT IS LOVE,
BABY DONT HURT ME
DONT HURT ME
NO MORREEE
WHOA WHOA. YA E YA E YA E YA YA…

http://www.bwild.com/glowsticclub.html

for all your rave/club needs.

dont forget the contact lenses (glow in the dark)

[quote=“newman,post:30,topic:24876"”]

i like the one with that part where it get’s all quiet and weedly weedly, then there’s that part with the totally 100% non-cliche snare build-up that fools you and goes back into the part from the beginning except this time it’s totally different with like 55% more ambiance. Then it changes to the part with the un-see un-see un-see un-see drum part then totally comes to an astounding ending after the shipee-slam-slam part.

[/quote]

I forgot how sad you became when the New kids on the Block stopped performing. I saw a little glimmer in your eye when the BackStreet Boys were discovered but I see your sadness again.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:21,topic:24876"”]

Roger…Oakenfold??? He’s all that is wrong with electronic music… :frowning:

[/quote]

when i rule the world im going to ban trace and crappy house.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:6,topic:24876"”]

underworld - rez always gets me fired up…

[/quote]

rgr…

cups is good too

so is born slippy {nuxx}

Technotronic. Pump up the jams.

JOCK JAMS vol. 1…

JOCK JAMS vol. 2…

oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha oomp cha