125 reef tank

i have 125g reef tank (saltwater setup) with over 7k invested lots of corals 225lbs + liverock 8 fish stand canopy metal halide lights 20g sump tank 10g refugium tank very nice msta asking 2500 obo may trade for something of equal value it has been up and running for over 3 years very well taken care of pics are about 10 months old i dont have recent pics as of right now there is much more stuffin the tank now than in the pics

Damn… Nice setup!

Glws

SIIICKK

Deff a good price on this!

I can hook people up with supplies and fish !

thanks ill post some new pics asap

Yea deff post up the fish and the corals better,I can price them out to let people know how good of a deal this is.

btw … live rock goes for 8.00 per pound. So just think 8x225+=1800 $$ of live rock alone. Usually if the stuff has a lot of(hard purple stuff on rock) aka coraline algae growing on it , the price goes up.

will do asap oh yeah i have over 5000 in recipts that can prove how good of a deal it really is

anyone intrested i started parting it out i only sold some coral and liverock i still have all the equipment and lighting asking 1500 obo must sell asap if anyone needs anything let me know i have lots of liverock and other stuff left may do some trading also

I know those live rocks gotta cost thousands alone, so the price is a great deal, I’d buy it if I had some spare cash, glws.

bump must sell asap im moving and dont want to take down asking $1000 msta no serious offer refused