75 gal reef tank

im getting out of the hobby and am looking to get rid of my saltwater tank. it is a 75 gal marineland pre drilled tank that has been up and running for a little over 2 years. im gonna do a simple list of everything i can think of off the top of my head. 75 gal pre drilled tank and stand with pluming to wet sump. the sump is a simple live rock sump with some carbon(30gal sump) 2 korila 750 powerheads, 2 magnet cleaners, a large heater for sump. a corallife protein skimmer, pratically brand new. a corallife in or hang on uv sterilizer, about 120lbs of love rock with lots of coraline and lots of life to it. about 75lbs of live pacific sand.3 sets of built in timers/outlets. 2 light setups ones a 6 bulb “tek” t5h/o light very bright and bulbs where replaced a month ago, and a reef light led light, very very bright and is my favorite light. needs a small fuse replaced which is around $5 bit one of the lights will work depending on which one you plug into the good fuse.i am also throwing in a huge box filled with spare plumbing, extra g1 protein skimmer, extra filters, frag plugs, fish bags nets, and a whole bunch of things that you can use, theres basically a spare to everything.

fish- true pericula clownfish, yellow tang, coral beauty, algae blenny, and a scooter blenny

inverts- about 15 nassarius snails, 5-10large turbo snails and zebra turbo snails, 5 or so bumble bee snails, about 6 green emerald crabs, 2 or 3 red crabs, about 5 blue hermet crabs. a peperment shrimp, a banded coral shrimp, a candy cane shrimp, a sand sifting sea star, and a serpent star fish.( yes i have a large cleanup crew)

corals- a small anemone dont know what kind, a huge wellso filding green brain, a large rock covered in green mushrooms and some other little corals, about 5 heads of green trumpet coral, a small toadstool, a small rock with la lakers zoas, radioactive dragon eyes, and fruit loops zoas, also have 2 frags with them on it. i have a large rock covered with blue sympodium star polips and a nother smaller rock covered with them, a small sponge on that rock too. misc feather dusters in the rocks, 2 heads of green frogspawn, a green bubble coral,about 7 heads of pulsating xynia, a large green anchor hammer coral, about 5 heads of a rare nuclear green and purple branching hammer coral that looks amazing, a med sized superman mushroom, 4 assorted rainbow ricorda mushrooms on a med sized frag. red, green, and yellow colony polips, im sure im forgetting some.

chemicals-chromaplex, essential elements 1 1/2 bottles of liquid calcium,coral buff, marine conditioner.a large bag of reef salt, coral glue and putty.

i have a lot of stuff in this tank and lots of time and money and i am probably forgetting a lot but this is just off the top of my head. i have everything you need to have a mind blowing reef tank, and more. i have thousands into this tank and youll probably not find a better deal. i am asking $1000 b/o which is a small fraction of whats i have in this tank, and a small fraction of what you would pay if you bought this new. everything is perfect condition in a like new shape. this is a great show piece and everyone that sees it is amazed by it, i just dont have the time or interest like u use to. i also WILL NOT separate. texts preferred i cant always answer my phone. 7162064255. can send pics thru texts, thank you

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/for/3239789179.html for pics

will you transport and set up?

pics would def help… sounds nice!

sorry for the delay but i will transport and set up for a little more… would really prefer you to pick it up, i can set it up but i dont have a truck to transport. heres a link to the craigslist add for pics. http://buffalo.craigslist.org/for/3239789179.html

Would really like a quick sale. 800 firm!