130MPH in the quarter on all seasons/stock motor

man ur back half is screamin shit is crazy u pick up like 35mph!!! good job

stock weird what model came with a cold air, after mark. wires and looks like a after mark rad. STOCK?

it says stock motor, prob. meaning nothing internal has been done to it at all, he didnt say competly stock car

its quik stock:eek4:

Stock longblock with ARP’s (which suck worse than stock but I’m too lazy to swap them back out since the motor is coming out in a week). If you’d like I’ll take a video of my vacuum guage at idle to proove to you that I’m on the stock cams too. :rofl: Also the “cold air” is 3" PVC from Lowes and fernco plumbing couplers while the wires are actually OEM NGK units except they are blue and not black like you’d get from the mitsubishi dealer. I didn’t need the radiator but I though my stocker was clogged, seems my headgasket has been leaking for some time and causing an overheating issue on the highway.

Dry rotted 26" Hoosiers. I go through the traps at like 5800rpm’s on a 7800rpm rev limiter, talk about bad tire choice :frowning: . I’m going to have more turbo than a 50 trim next year so hopefully I’ll be able to pull a big tire like that, if not I’ll buy some 24" tires and rev it till it blows through the traps.

FWIW I can run third to 118 or so MPH on the tires and 4th goes to damm near 150mph at 7500rpm’s on those tires, FWD gearing suxors. Hence why such a large MPH gain when I was running street tires with the better “gearing” as 4th tops out at 137 or so at 7500rpm’s.

Nice videos Dan! That thing is cookin! I cant wait to see the new setup!

u wont have time for a cage or anything,by the time u weld it all up the motor will be shot…not to be a dick but geeeeeeeze…that thing should be on the way out by now huh?

Great fucking times n MPH by the way1

No

:rolleyes:

The motor is fine, I parked the car this morning (after I shattered an axle trying to do a burnout on I99 at 75mph). I put a new axle in it to make sure the tranny was fine and pulled it in the garages. Stripped and sold the turbo setup. Pulled the tranny. The motor will come out next weekend and I’ll tear it down to see how happy a 164,000 mile 4g63 is. Still held 22 in/hg at idle, used very little oil, and ran like a champ.

Next year, not much more fucking around. Gonna have a real turbo, more fuel, and a real motor that I can actually push. I can’t wait.