130MPH in the quarter on all seasons/stock motor

All seasons:

Race Tires:

Me adding coolant between passes laughing my ass off wondering how the motor is holding up.

http://photos.napalm.net/clubsi/addingcoolant.JPG

nice:bigthumb:

wow that thing must come on like a freight train after the 1/8 mile!!

lol… nice… That thing is a pound of boost away from breaking

lol 11.78 at 130. Amazing. I like it. Beaver Springs is an awesome track.

Nice!

Definitely does. I found that out firsthand. :ugh2:

Good stuff. :bigok:

sweet!

thats crazy man!! 5mph and wont u need to have a licesnse?

very nice and impressive.

I don’t think I’ll need a liscence at 135, but I will need a cage to meet rules down to 9.99. At 9.99 I believe you need a liscence.

So this winter I’m just going to make the motor stronger so I can trust it driving to/from the track, maybe even to maryland and ohio. I’m also going to put the cage in it, scatter shield, and other saftey stuff.

idk i thought the rule was 9.99 or 135mph u need a liscence, but i could be wrong, maybe im just thinking cage is the same for 135 and 9.99

thats what i thought it was too

freight train it must, my 1/8th mile times are faster thna that lol

10pt for 135 or faster
licence for 9.99 or faster (or 150mph) but god for bid if your at 150mph you better be in the nines
good job with the crazy mph

I guess it would be a NHRA vs IHRA thing correct?

dan will be 11’s with 150mph next year

Yeah, it does nicely on the top end. Not trying to be cocky but usually if I’m close to someone at the 330’ or half track point a big smile comes over my face because I can typically catch up to and pass a lot of cars. In this video the camaro had me pretty good to half track. I holeshot him, he took off and went a few cars out on me, then I passed him at half track and just ran it hard to the end of the track.

thats what a 130mph trap does for yah. usually an 11.5 is 115-120mph dependin on the setup/launch

for a rear wheel drive or allmotor car thats about right, typicly not a boost fwd

my best et with a 130 trap was a 10.82 or somethen, on 24.5x8x13m&h slicks

what stickys where u running dan?