15x6 vw BBS Rm's for trade

15x6.5 4x100
my bbs are not the wheel for me, and i want to see them go ot someone who wont bend the hell out of them. they have moderate clearcoat peeling. no center caps. but over all and the 4th i have replaced the LIP so its like new
2 of the wheels have almost no scratches or major flaws.
1 has a slight curbing only and an inch or 2.

tires:BRAND NEW ZERO MILES Toyo Proxes 4. 195/50/15
overall id say 7 out of 10 on these. a little care and they could be 9 or better as the barrels are not Minty. the one wheel has 2 slightly ovaled lug holes from a mishap but tourque perfect and do not loosten.
they always balance out and use very little wieght to get them right all weights on the inside now(1.5oz on one rim). never wobble or shake even at 100+mph

outright price is Negotiable with TRADE I would like a set of 15 x7 wide or widened corrado steelies or any other wheel without bling. trade preferred. i want 15’s but a 16-17" maybe convince me if they are clean and euro style. price may seem high but i know what they will go for and i dont really want the cash, i want new wheels. ive had offers b4 and didnt want to sell. i still could easily sell these for 150+ each on ebay without trying but i want a trade locally.mounted tires so that will add 300 to the price

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!

pics.

pics are a year old and very dirty

the barrels aren’t even true? The lips are fucked, and the tires are bald.

I know they’re RM’s, but fuck 500 is too much. If you come down in price i’d consider

shrives, its Josh here. im trying to trade for something else, the pics are old before i cleaned them, and 1 lip gets replaced and the other is a mild scratch. i want TRADES. it is alos best offer cash. trades get first crack at the brand new tires i have sitting here.
these are old horrible pics, and i can get new pics if anyone wants a better look.

oh word, ive seen these in person NVM. Dude get some new pic’s up, they look better than these pics lol. They look horrible there…

GL

Can you post pics of the other sides of the wheels ? I see the lips are curbed and bent and dented, just want to see what the other part of the wheels look like.

Im interested in possibly buying them out right…lmk

got tires on them , new pics this weekend

actually the bad curbed lip is no longer,i have the new lip on, just have to mount the last tire.
there is one small noticable nick out of one barrel that i will take pics of. one wheel has a slight rash but no chunking or gouging. can be smoothed out. will post full picture set over the weekend.

the newly repaired rim

the culprit

current price?

what’s the center bore?

center bore is 60mm i belive.
price is 700 outright with the new tires. that may sound high but they are ready to roll, barrels should make installing wider lips a very good investment. but for now new tires on them will sell complete.

if you have a guy to dismount the tires i will seperate.

i REALLY want to trade+cash for 15" wider steelies

not for nothing but this one seems to have a pretty huge flat spot…

i was gonna say the same, between 11 and 12 o clock.

maybe its the backround that is throwing it off, i will take another picture of that.

then i have some other pics today

those pics dont really showcase the items you have for sale :picard: