FEELER: BBS RC 5X100 18" with tires

I have a guy who want to trade me a set of BBS RC 18" 5X100 with decent tires for my old turbo kit. 3 are mint, one has very minor scratches. If I were to trade, I might sell them to finish my build. Would anyone be interested? I would ask $1200.

Fuck my life. :frowning:

Good luck with your sale man.

ROFL, nice reply… whats so bad in Nicole’s world today?

You don’t buy wheels for a car that doesn’t drive. :lol

your or mine??? LOL I think we are both in the same boat. whats the status with your wrecko?

Well, running is more obtainable than drivable, however still a nightmare since my hood is smashed and won’t even open. The bumper support may be salvageable, and I still have one headlight intact. Need two front fenders for sure though, radiator, bumper cover, some of that $plastic IC piping$ - passenger door would be nice eventually, it’s got a crease in it. It’ll turn over, but the MAF sensor freaks out and the car shuts off - although I haven’t started it since I brought it home, and I wouldn’t try now anyway with all the coolant gone, etc. Yeah, I think that’s pretty much it. Nothing too major. :rofl :facepalm

damn , I would want these if i had the money .I would be able to trade though

you are in the same boat I am!

What did you do?

Do these have BBS center caps? Or are they off of a MkIV GLI?

MkV GLi is 5x112 :thumbup

if these are the wheels i saw on vwvortex they are still VW caps.

Send me pics of the rims, then well talk. I’m intrested tho

i almost bought wheels for a car that i didn’t own yet a while ago :lmao

anyways bump for nice wheels

I fail to see how MkIV = MKV lol.

I sold mine slightly scratched for $450.

hey man, it was 4:45 in the morning, my eyes were dead dude, give me a break would ya. i thought i saw mkV.:hug

but people do think they are sitting on gold with these wheels. the are cast BBS’ OEM at that. sure they are nice, but any blemish on them kills the value. these arent die-forged gold series wheels like RG-R, LM, LM-R or RS-GT’s

Sold my shiz to a local :wink: so no trade for the wheels.