FS: 18" BBS RC 5X100. Currently stripped/sand blasted. Can custom paint anycolor.

I bought a set of 18" BBS RC’s for my Jetta, but since they dont fit the rear axle and front suspension on this project anymore… I have no use for them.

They are MINT, No curbage, cracks, bends, nothing.

Right now they are sandblasted, and prepped to shoot primer and paint. I was initially going to color match them to Platinum Grey, so I already have the basecoat for them. (I do a lot of custom autobody paint work, this isn’t some rattle can spray bomb junk)

Buying options:

• I will sell the 4 wheels (bare) + center caps for $650 picked up in NY.

• I will sell the 4 wheels PAINTED (primed, basecoat/clear coat OEM quality paint) Platinum Grey + painted center caps for $900 picked up in NY. Polished centers +$40

• I will sell the 4 wheels PAINTED ANY COLOR YOU WANT IF I HAVE IT IN STOCK, for $900 picked up in NY. Polished centers +$40

Colors I have on the shelf: Ford Ranger metal flake silver. Ford mustang solid bright red. 08 Honda civic metal flake medium blue. Custom metal flake silver base with candy gold mid coat. OEM VW 06 passat midnight black metallic pearl. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head for the cool colors, with enough left to get the wheels painted.

• I will sell the 4 wheels CUSTOM PAINTED ANYCOLOR YOU WANT. If its an OEM color, give me the paint code and ill get the basecoat for it. $1100 picked up in NY. Polished centers +$40. OEM colors within reason. expect to pay a bit more for some crazy pearl metallic Lexus colors or something like that. I will show you the materials cost from the paint supplier when we make a deal.

posted this bitch on VWPoorTex too. So prices are very negotiable for fellow shifters.

sell just the center caps?

sure why not. lol As is or polished? :slight_smile:

what sorta shape they in? how much as is?

I will dig them out and snap some pics tongiht.

dont sell them to jordan unless you polish them

shush … ha

pics added. I am digging the caps out now. just a min!

I just dug out the center caps because someone is interested in them only. do you want the caps painted too? Apparently the caps arnt in as good a shape as the wheels. the VW logo clear coat and the clear on the metal rings is chipping. 2 of the rings it looks like someone attempted to pry the ring off at some point and bent it up a little bit. I would sand blast them clean and do a little metal work on the rings to get them back good to paint them too.

Just being honest with everyone here… I don’t want to surprise anyone whose a potential customer… I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of it myself so that’s how I roll too.

you have a reply to the PM buddy. :thumbup

BUMP. if these dont go by friday they are getting painted a crazy gold color:

It will be a lighter gold I think when it comes out. I am going to experiment a little. I have a quart of Dupont Hot Hues candy Golden Honey left over from another job I did. I think I will shoot that over a simple silver metal flake, with some extra gold flake mixed in! In my head it will be a bright, DEEP, light to medium gold color all said and done! This paint job is very expensive, but I wont charge crazy money when its done, since I just want to do it, and have the materials on hand. A quart of that candy golden honey is like $180 it self! Base is about $125, gold flake is like $20, and clear is around $80. $400+ in paint alone!

paint them a bright ass retarded safety orange or god damn grave digger green and gift them to me. <3

I am actually looking at adapters now to put them on Steffs Passat. lol

LOLOL

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.pnghttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

they look alot better then the last time i saw them