16" TSW wheels 4x114.3

i have a set of tsw wheels i picked up for my cb7. ive decided im not really into modding hondas so i have no use for these anymore.

they have some curbing, and tar on them. i cleaned up one and it looks rather nice, the rest would most likely turn out the same way

they come with good bfgoodrich tires on them, 195/50/16. the tires have at least a season left in them, if not more.

2 centercaps missing, and no i dont have them

located in buffalo, ny. buyer pays shipping.

$300/bo

jam did you get these from matt?

Have to double check the bolt pattern and spacing of my buddies sentra, but he may be interested. if hes is, il be in touch, ither way GLWS

<3

no one is interested?

get these out of my garage, i’ll take civic parts or weird wacky shit for trade, just try me

bump, anyone?

trade for one pink clicky pen, one half used adidas sport fever deodorant stick. the green mile dvd. one 1 1/4 earing. two pre-loved set of nail clippers( one missing file) and a one time use packet of ID glide personal lubricant. lmk.

Trade for some '95 Accord EX rims painted white with tires that have around 80% left? I also got a stock suspension thats still rides great too laying around too…

still have these, make some offers. it seems im always looking for eg civic parts lately, so if you have something to trade lmk

Do you know the offset on these?

i would guess somewhere around a +40? i bought them for my cb7 but never ended up taking the steelies off of it

if its for a cb7 it should fit well. if you want, i’ll bring one to test when i get that o2 sensor off of you

I was thinking of putting them on my spec v. It’ll probably fit. Would you take a trade for my fat fives?

hmmmthese would be nice winter wheels for me next year

god damn it. Why cant these be 4x100. fuck.