17' Gold Rims!!

Asking Price: $500
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM or 647 285 9826

17’ rims for sale the bolt pattern is 5x114.3. there is not much thread left on the tires should be good for one more summer. the front has continental 225 45r17 and the rears are pirelli N3 255 zr17. I have attached a few pictures of the rims on the car. i will try and get more pictures of them.

Thank You

are those ASA rims…???i am missing center caps for my ASA 17" and ASA company are out of stock … anybody know where i can order them or anything that screw on them??

p.s. these are nice rims… i have the silver ones…:slight_smile:

someone buy them…!!!

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=ASA&wheelModel=EM9&wheelFinish=Bright+Satin+Sil+Paint

I have no idea if they are ASA rims. but from the link you posted they look identical except they are in gold. Thanks for the info and feedback ‘johnysleeperb15’ :slight_smile:

They are TSW!

When will people learn? To sell rims you need:

1. Size
  2. Bolt pattern
  3. Width - ???
  4. Offset/Backspacing - ???

BIBBY…i have to correct you… i have these rims… and they ara ASA…TSW center does not have center screwout caps like these picture show…

1. Size =225 45r17
  2. Bolt pattern =5 bolt
  3. Width -???
  4. Offset/Backspacing - ???

Specification Sidewall Radius Diameter Circumference Revs/Mile Difference
255/45-17 4.5in 13.0in 26.0in 81.8in 775 0.0%

Your post has no relevance to my question. Did you even read? :ugh:

Notice the ??? is on Width and Offset? I was already aware of the size and bolt pattern.

Offset: +40
Backspacing: 5.55"

I think I should be the one who has to correct you, Those are my old rims from my supra and they are TSW…ASA does have the same style, but they are TSW

haa… ok…
anyways…they look great…someone buy them…

Yes they are Bibby old Rims Nice to hear from you again. and thank you johnnysleeperb for posting the offset and the backspacing.

Please post the missing specs (look behind wheel for width and offset).

Everyone else stay out unless you have interest in the product. No more of this “Sick wheels bro” :ugh2:

The specs where for ASA…don’t think they are the same for TSW brand…:frowning:

someone gotta get these rims, they are NICe…i had them, and i still miss them…

All the info i can get from looking at the rims closely are that behind the rim there is #40 which mite be the offset. and on the front of the rim 8JJ x 17H2 sorry but when i purchased these rims i did not know any of this info.

Does it say 8JJ x 17H2 for all 4 wheels or just two?

Reason I ask is because in the original post the tires were different sizes…

the front has continental 225 45r17 and the rears are pirelli N3 255 zr17

…which makes me wonder if the front two are 17x7 and rears are 17x8

Can someone confirm?

all 4 rims have the same thing “8JJ x 17H2”

Lowered price $400

What is the width of the rims?? if you post it it will have a lot higher likelihood of getting sold…

they are 17x8