18 inch Rims with tires !!! For Sale

I have a set of falken hanabi’s painted with wheel paint black.On top of that I have a chameleon clear coat.I also have a set of evo 2 tires made by kelly .They are 2254018.I need these gone because I want to go with smaller wheels.Looking at some xxr wheels.

Will trade for other VW wheel’s 5x100
Let me know what you got

Asking 600

Rims are in decent shape as well.

Tires have about 2k on them with very little wear

bout time your selling them… :lol

Size, bolt pattern, Offset??

18’s dont know off set , 5x100

I believe you can get 5x114.3

width?

and are you saying that they are 5x100 AND 5x114.3

Yea , they are universal

Who deleted my post???

Can you give close ups on all 4?

Yeah def would like to see some closeups. So there are only 2 decent tires, or that you have 2 extra tires?

All tires are amazing .I just had the tires rotated from the front to the back for the first time.I’ll post up more pics tmro .I need NEW rims that I am looking at .

bumpp

Pic

trade for a set of VW monte carlo wheels with good rubber?

Post up a pic

What size?

Here’s another pic

Thse, they are on my car but i can take pics of all four if you would like, they are in awesome shape.

how much do you want for those vw carlo wheels pm me with price.

YA , id do a trade ,

PM me

Id trade as soon as possible.They are on my car right now.I would be able to set up a time when ever is available. my number is 5185734757 .I get texting as well thank you

I live in CT but I will be in NY this weekend. Where do you live? How many Miles are on your tires?

I live by the lot in colonie , There are about 3k miles on them .They have just been rotated.No burn outs have been done with these .What type of tires and how much tred life is on them ?

Curb rash ?

Tire size?