18" tire mounting and alignment - need recommendations (WNY)

I’ve got a buddy with a 5.0 Mustang that just had the front-end completely rebuilt, caster-camber plates and all that. Subsequently, it needs an alignment, and the new 18" aluminum rims need to have their pirelli’s mounted. I’ve yet to hear about a place that can competently do both of the above, so I’m looking for recommendations. WNY area. Thanks.

Goodyear on Sheridan near Delaware in Town of Tonawanda.
Tell him Joe Jr sent you and he’ll give you a discount.

Their machine won’t scratch the rims. I did my 69 Camaro there.

Swerve on Walden…

Jeff @ Licatas on walden across from swerve aligned my mustang with C/C plates. so my recommendation would be to go to swerve for getting the tires mounted then drive across the street for the alignment

o yeah

Is this thread number 729 this year, asking this?

Swerve

Agree

I plan on taking my car there when I am ready. I have heard good things about them on here.

swerve’s an advertiser, Licata’s isn’t but they’re an option. Surburban got bought out by them. they’re across the street from swerve

Get your tires mounted by swerve (they use nice stick on weights, and their machine won’t scratch the rims), and then get your alignment done by Licata’s across the street

A+ Shiiit

Thanks for the plug everyone! MoparGuy, we can mount his tires without scratching the wheels and we offer a free 6-month balance warranty in case he throws a weight. Also, the price in that size is $20 mounted and balanced per wheel, plus $2 for any tire he would need disposed of. Appointments are preferred but not necessary.