18" wheels 5x114.3

Looking to pick up a set of wheels. Prefer 18 or 19 with some lip out back 8.5/9.5 or 10 widths please.

Thanks

There was a set of XXR’s on here but I guess he decided to keep em. Check 300zxclub.com and twin turbo.net. Pretty sure there are sone nice sets on there right now.

Yeah, I have looked at those. XXRs have a nice look, but I was reading that there are some quality issues with them. Searched TT.net and didnt see anything. Will check on 3ZC…thanks.

what offsets you looking for? i have a set of wheels you can run using wobble bolts…

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?238054-18-quot-privat-kup-wheels

How would I run wobble bolts when I have studs? I dont want to mess around with anything. There are enough 5x114.3 wheels out there.

i have 2 18x8.5 Enkei RPF1’s in silver- brand new, you would have to find 2 more though

I have the stock BBS off my STi… 18x8.5 I believe. No lip though… They are the ones in my sig pic. Or I have a brand new set of 18x10 + 38 RPF1 SBC I’d sell for the right price…

Naab and Goff can you please pm me pricing. Thank you

ugh those RPF1 would be my dream wheels. IDK if 10" wide would fit on the Speed3

VRwheels.com

naa, just run two wheels fuck it

ill see what i got

Thanks…Its getting to an almost desperate need. The car came with all the wheels/tires mounted reverse rotation…they are too narrow and one is flat. I just want them off! haha

heres pics of mine

I have a clean set of Evo X enkei’s. lmk if u have further interest. Thanks

Any interest not nearly as wide, but

18x7.5 et42 5Zigen FN01R-C Matte Black
18x8.5 et45 TSW Nurburgring Gunmetal
2x 17x8 et35 Enkei RPF1 Silver stagger it with the 18s the other guy has for sale!

I bought some Works…thanks everyone