WTB: Gangster ass wheels. Battles/weapons need not apply.

I want another set of rims.

I want 18’s preferably, but am open to 17’s. They must be MINIMUM +20, regardless of width. 10in wide + preferred, 9 minimum.

I have a budget of about 2k right now… so make it sick, and I’ll give you money!

OH, and P.S. I want them nowish.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Or if someone has a set of battles for cheap, I will do that. If they are expensive, I will tell you that you suck.

DO IT!!!

I love those wheels, but I hate widebody… and those won’t fit.

those were on rb wheels for a long ass time - definitely gangster

still looking! gotta be soooomething.

budget is like 2800 now. got chrooooome?

vrwheels.com they just got a bunch of new wheels in the last week some nice sick wheels there for not a hell of alot of monies.

CCW’s?

nah… you’re not fast enough

HAHA a zing from Bing

LMAO pure jokes, good one bing

i dont think he was joking :l lol…

RAISE THE CAR UP!!!

Good one.

I’m not old enough to think CCW’s are a good looking wheel.

Maybe in 10-15 years when my eyesight starts failing me.

:slight_smile:

yes

^ OH SNAP LOL, Seriously though Mark i seen some sick wheels on vrwheels.com(used to be (rbwheels) they have some dirty Weds 18x10 18x11 pretty nice offset and huge dish !

drum roll please… ba da bing~!

I’ve been on that site many many times. If you can show me one set of wheels with good offset/width… I will buy them.

I haven’t seen a good set in like 8 months on there.

http://www.vrwheels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_27_29&products_id=2485&zenid=1eb2a6336828c0fafba14caff1f1e41c
http://www.vrwheels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_27_29&products_id=2888&zenid=1eb2a6336828c0fafba14caff1f1e41c

Unfortunatly I’m limited by 4-door fenders… all those offsets are too aggressive. I will admit, I missed seeing the weds. Those are my #1 favorite wheel right now. Goddamn. I want them all chrome though.