180 trap street fwd

Car made over 1000 at 40 psi spiked to 61 and held a little less according to posts on h-t. I would pay for a ride. :tup:

wow… pssh fwd.

wonder how reliable it is?!?!

jesus

nrgtech have their shit together!! they def know what they are doing and they havent even came close to maxing out their setup let alone traps/times

thats insane. granted it happened on accident it’s still insane. :tup: to that guy.

thats a cute honda…but how about a 6 second scion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djNAtqcwmzI

That’s like someone posting a pro stock time and you saying…that’s cute but check out this funny car.

Street outlaw FWD does NOT allow tube chassis or back halving. While the word “street” being in the class name is a bit silly, there’s a big difference between that civic and what I’m sure is a full tube chassis in your video.

They’re both impressive for what they are.

Mr. Smith what fuel is that Civic running?

nice

180 traps, no matter what the car is bad ass!!! Especially pumping out of 4 cylinders.

PUMP GAS, everyone knows that

i hate nyce1s

I love that I got to line up against this car last year. Holy crap I’ve never had anything pass me so fast.

Miller really knows his shit. Everyone in SFWD is going to him for consultation… this is obviously why.

Yea Miller is deff the man, he knows his shit in and out.

Wow he was running like no pressure in those tires damn lol

It all gets pumped out of the ground at some point.

damn. that thing ripsss

it didnt even look like he pulled the chute @ 180mph, i guess his brakes work…

8.507 NOW…

Damn thats quick!

That’s moving for sure. Must have tons of money in that thing. I hope it lasts awhile :tup:

I’m sure of it, I don’t know of any budget 180 trap cars, LOL