Worlds fastest street legal car?

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/video-worlds-fastest-street-legal-car#more-5065

that car is BAD ASS!!!

wow insane

:repost:

wow:cool:

I was about to say, but then I’m on so many forums I can’t remember where anything is from.

Fast ass car though.

Diff not the fastest street car!! my uncles vette ran 7.5ish in the 1/4 street legal…

passed full state inspection and emissions? thats crazy!!!

Sheps from Ohio They pass anything…Runs 7.70

last i heard, shep wasnt street legal anymore once he starting hittin times below mid high 8’s. but i guess he could be if they wanted it to be

Well being his plate says 7 sec AWD im guessing he made it passed the 8 mark… but however… being street legal… and really being STREET LEGAL are two different things… as far as California is concerned I doubt there is a car that runs below a 10 that would pass their tests. So I suppose it becomes more of a whenever the owner no longer drives it on the street, and when its tires become SLICKS, and risks the chance of being stopped by law enforcement…

yeah he definately runs 7’s now…but when the car was only hittin low 9’s and high 8’s it was street legal or so. then he got ridiculous and starting goin low 8’s then 7’s. changed up teh car’s setup so it wasnt street legal, from what i heard on the net. i’d have to look it up, but i dont really care so i wont

its fast and thats all that matters

not always, still got to be tasteful, anything can be made fast but wouldnt be tasteful to some

especially when a cars tubed so far it cant even make a sharp turn… that to me is far from streetable…

once tubbed no longer street car, but there is an exception like on a chevyII they could only fit like a 235MM wide tire so some did mini tubs but a full tubbed car isnt street car. a full out race interior isnt street car. a street car is something you can go on a long ride in and be comfortable. not only the owner but passengers.

whys that o great one?

isnt DOT then now is it? and are you actually going to take a 4 hour trip or so with a tubbed car? if you get a flat can you go to the nearest tire shop and get it replaced?

how is it not DOT!! there other cars out there u cant a tire at the closest place,take for one,u truck with 20"s

caan easly get tires for my 20s at most tire shops, not sure about pepboys but others yes

are all tubbed cars riding on sportmans? no alot are on full out non DOT slicks

quik… honest to god, what the fuck are you talking about!!! most tire shops don’t even have 225/50/17s which are a dime a dozen!!! and just because a tire shop doesn’t have it doesn’t mean it’s not DOT or STREET LEGAL!!!