Worlds fastest street car!! (top gear?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtxfbxGz1u4

:jawdrop:

nice. 5 miles to the gallon. turn the boost retard down :wink:

thats just crazy lol… could probably do a rolling burnout at 120

that looks fun to drive…9.3L v8 :slight_smile:

Mmmm… v8 :slight_smile:

Damn thats crazy but $100,000 is a lot of dough. I like when he said “things really got crazy when he added some stickers”. Ricers out there somewhere are going “HA! I TOLD YOU STICKERS ADD POWER!!!”

isnt shepards car faster and its not even tubbed out, i though shepard best time was 7.7

that chevy belair was hot too

its more than $100k its 100k pounds, which is wat $125k about? either way, its not that much considering he owns the fastest street car and people probably dump that much into supras that run like 9’s.

im surprized he has no wheelie bar tho and that it doesnt pick the front end up more from a dig

sick car tho

nice street car :stuck_out_tongue: I dont think John considers his talon a street car anymore.

It doesnt pick up the front end becase its a 9 liter V8 engine.

yea… because the extra 150 pounds from it being a BBC instead of a SBC REALY makes a difference

it probably doesnt pick up the front end becuase the turbos arent spooled, and because he lauches easy to keep from spinning the tires because he built the car to ride “nice” on the street … causing a lack of traction out of the hole

respectivly speaking of course … sure its still got alot of traction compared to a 13 second drag car w/ stock rear suspension

I’d take a 9 second supra…way sexier than the stickermobile!!!

this is a crazy concept…but… i think you may be able to take the stickers OFF…just a thought

fuck you … stupidest thing ive ever heard !!!

stickers are OBVIOUSLY permanent

:slight_smile:

well obviously sense he wanted to go fast, the stickers acutally help with wind resistant. the silky smooth vinyl texture alows the air to glide over the car almost as if the car isnt there

yup … if it wasnt for the stickers being there to smooth out the bounry layer air … it would be a 12.9 second car

its all in the stickers …

100 000 British pounds = 187 980 U.S. dollars

And, yes, there are definitely faster “street” cars out there, though he may have things locked up in the UK.

That is a very nice car. Yumm.

did anyone catch when they said “when he put stickers on it, it really got serious”

Didnt the owner say 100 grand, One important thing people should remember when investing that kind of money in a car is that “There is always someone faster”.