You guys think this power/times are legit?

considering buying this car on ebay, been talking to the guy for a bit and we came to a close agreement in price. Question is, do you think the claims this guy is making about his car is legit? I’ll buy it even if its only in the 400’s but 630hp seems unlikely to me no? Prolly gonna end up getting rid of the shell as well and throwing the motor into something else, hate hatches.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200604546981&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

you and ebay man

theres nothing great local for the price, trust me ive been looking… Went 3 hours to queens today to buy a 350z, when I got there the fucking car barely moved, clutch was shot and the body was fucked. DEF nothing good in Albany.

It is legit… but id never but in its current state it has no 5th gear. So kinda a drag only car

Buy my car love4boost

Supra? Just bought house man, dont have funds.

idk what the first part of your sentence means but I was gonna ask about the second part… Whats a liberty cuff?

Injectors are a little small for e85 with big power but it might be fine. Noticed it’s on stock sleeves, I don’t know many people running those kind of power levels on stock sleeves.

Also, unless he’s got the inline pump running seperate from the intank theres no way the walbro is supporting that much power on e85.

lol, he just told me hell pay me $50 per horsepower less then 629 if i buy and dyno it… Idk, I dont even care as long as its around 400 or more… I think at 400 and a little more gutting of the car or another car I could still run 10’s and id be very happy with 10’s… Guy used to be from Ny and is talking about delivering it to avoid shipping as well, thats def a plus… def considering grabbing it.

400whp would put you into 11’s, but 10’s is a longshot. Slicks would help.

In a gutted hatch you dont think I could run 10’s? Car comes with slicks.

i meant buy it…not but it. A cuff eliminates 5th… not sure of its advantages

You need to know how to drive extremely well to run 10’s. Thing looks like shit.

I agree, thats why i’d either do away with the shell or paint and do some bodywork to it… I drive in a straight line decent. lol

Well, you you’re lucky if a Walbro 255 will support 400whp on a turbo car running e85. If he’s running a separate feed I could see it happening, otherwise I call bullshit.

Find a low reading usually mustang dyno and take him up on his 50$ per HP offer. Make a little boost leak, etc.

hes probably full of shit, once hes got the cash in hand hes not gonna give a dollar back to me if it really was less lol.

"My tuner took a picture of the dyno chart and it’s on his da book page. I’ve also
Saved a copy to my phone.

I guarantee this car makes what I’ve posted. It made the power with the exhaust on, I’ve taken the exhaust off so it’s probably making more. If you buy the car & it doesn’t make what I put on the ad I’m willing to pay you $50 per hp under 629hp…

You’re not a fan of hatches but you can always swap the set out and sell the Shell, it’s a rare color so there is a demand for it.

Keep in mind that this is an efficient set up and every component works well with one another…

Place your bid with confidence!

What part of NY are you from, I could possibly even drop off. "

I just looked at the pics in his photobucket, definitely just an inline pump. Totally useless to put a 255lph pump in front of a 255lph pump, this car isn’t making 600whp.