You guys think this power/times are legit?

btw dave there is a solo car about to be for sale 25k though

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/DRJETTA/beckers.jpg

Plus like I said before, it’s on stock sleeves. Even if it was 600whp it’s a ticking time bomb lol.

thats what i was thinking when I saw that, if I bought it thatd be one of the first things I did to it…

sooo your talking about wanting to run 10’s with this POS, yet you had a turbo S2k and sold it?

lol, nice car, but if I was gonna drop $25k on a sports car that def wouldnt be it. Was thinking about an older z06 corvette the other day, an 02 but I’d have to finance and I hate payments. This honda would probably blow the doors off that rsx and is LESS then 1/4 the price lol.

HERE WE GO!!

dude, I made this thread for advice not criticism, if you wanna talk shit just stay out of this thread please… I sold the s2000 because the house I bought did not have financing which it means I had to buy it up front… I needed the money so I wouldnt be in a hard spot… It’s been a few months, I’ve made a few dollars back and am looking for something on the cheap side to stay in the mix of things until I get my finances back on track and can buy something higher end. a 630whp car for $5,500 sounds like a good deal to me regaurdless of WHAT the fuck the car looks like and I’ll ALWAYS get my money back for it.

As much as i dislike you, fair/respectful request/post.

All that matters is, if you buy this car…are you going to back up all the gum flapping you did about the s2k?

idk dave it’s kinda an evil lil jdm machine …u should see the engine bay. :tongue

Well its def not a pretty car so im hoping to do a whole lot of racing to make up for its looks… And im hoping that quality of life for you includes house as #1 and car as #2 and you can understand why I sold s2000… If I wasnt buying a house I would have fixed up s2000 and would have raced it… People say the car needed so much work when it really didnt lol… I replaced the clutch and the computer. Besides that the car had a leak in the manifold which was useless to me reguardless as I would have went with a sidewinder anyway.

I stand corrected then, just looked like more of a show car then a race car.

np i will post an engine bay pic for the fun of it later. Not trying to thread jack though sorry

nah its all good and thanks for posting… just post something cheaper! lol… Still looking around, didnt buy it yet… Was really looking for a 1g gsx or a 2g gst spyder but cant find nice ones anywhere, just seems like hondas are the best bang for the buck.

Jay that thing is fawking hawt dude

thankyou sir …i am sad to see it being sold. Member is looking to buy first house so he needs to cash flow. But he is gonna stay involved with team and will show again when he is able to.

more of said car
http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2924742

actually not really much more

Dave, anything that modified is going to need some TLC to keep it running. If you want a fun blast around car, take it to the lvd and get kicked out the first day I would get it. A ton of the money/work is already done. tune it around 400whp and drive it. get used to it and get quicker on the track. 600fwd even with slicks isnt a walk in the park, no need to push the block and trans when it wont really get you any faster. Then when you can lay down consistent times at that power level bump it up a bit and keep working at it to lower your ET’s.

Also the biggest thing missing from that is a cage.

11.49 you need a roll bar and 3" restraints. 1.75" .118 DOM tubing
10.99 you need a full cage 1-5/8 .118 DOM tubing
9.99 or any ET with a trap above 135mph is full cage and valid NHRA cert
150mph+ you need a chute!

Do you have a plan to pass OBD2 emissions testing?

thought obd2 started in 97?