Worlds fastest street legal car?

yeah thats why its called pro street! they have big DOT tires

http://www.motorpasion.com/archivos/images/pro-street-corvette-01.JPG
http://www.motorpasion.com/archivos/images/pro-street-corvette-03.JPG

that vette looks pussy… o.O lol jesus.

if it will pass REAL! state insp its a street car to me, but what does that say nothing.ive seen some cars that have insp stickers on that are not streetcars.but hell if im driving my stang and get a flat and no one has 28/12.50 et street im not scraping my insp sticker off. what a dumb ass thing to even say.

DOT=legal, all that should be said…if it pass’s state inspection, its legal, drive it under 5k miles and dont worry about emissions, or be from a county or state or w/e that doesnt give a shit about emissions(fucking allegheny valley)

:rofl:

I think you should write a book, the shit that comes out of your mouth is hilarious.

i surely wouldnt want my shop name plastered all over them stupid posts.

hope quick wouldnt say that on national tv.lol

i have an idea of what he’s tryin to say…its all based on your own personal definition of a street car. i consider it one with full interior that passes state inspection. some guys dont consider stripped interior as a street car, or tubs

Thats all text from the “Quik knows” handbook. All pittspeed members should have recieved one by now.:bigthumb:

Quik - are you serious???

Every year, Hot Rod Magazine has a thing called “Power Tour”. I am sure you heard of it? When I did it in 2002, there were about 500 cars/trucks that completed the whole trip (from Lincoln, Nebraska to Youngstown, OH). I would say at least 100 of them were tubbed “street” cars. They spent 7 whole days in them, not 4 hours.

I believe Rod Savoy (a plumber that built a '57 Corvette & campained it in the fastest street car shootout thru the late '80s early '90s) was running mid 7s & the car had done the power tour several times. Even in our own area of the country there was Kenny Anderson who had a light blue '78 Malibu who ran 8.50s & I can vouch - he drove that car everywhere. I never saw it on a trailer - ever. I remember being at the Super Nationals in Canfield when it was raining for a week straight & Kenny was driving the Malibu to & from the track. I saw him run 8.55 at Salem Raceway and then saw him driving it in the rain that evening at the cruise night. Both of these cars were tubbed.

I am sure these cars are not really comfortable, but to each their own. They are “street” cars.

is that what that was? i papered the bottom of my bird cage with it so it matched the rest of the crap.

if it has stickers, registration, valid plate, and insurance it’s a street car.

:doh: :hsdance:

:bigok:

whats funny is you guys are arguing over what is called “street” but someone says “stock” then others cry

sorry once tubbed IMHO not a street car

lets not even begin on what comes out your mouth, missy

so now its what is stock? i have a stock mustang with a intake,heads,cam,headers and some nos.

no just that its funny how some of you see things and some of you dont see things

whats NOS dont you mean N20 or you one of those ricers, and for the TV comment last i checked you werent on the show and was bitching about some shit how you got turned down or shit like that. then crying on another site how you got banned…

Qiuk,please STFU!

ok buckey well if i was on the show i wouldnt have picked the car that wouldnt run and you guys said that on tv that the mustang wasnt running you seen them working on it. if you would have raced the 1st guys that you where to they would handed you your ass for sure.and i did go to scs and bitch about getting banned from pittspeed for no reason it was about advertising. and i was to race on pinks but they had no car to race me at atco .so if you wanna put your money or your truck up we can do it. i will be at keystone (prp) this sat look me up if you want.