Worlds fastest street legal car?

i say you just STFU, now it seems like your talking shit on the site cause of the car we picked. way to go!!! pat yourself on the shoulder

i think the problem with quick is he shot off at the mouth to much about his great everthing and now he is puting a healthy motor in his truck and maybe a rollbar fuel cell and someone with a big tire car might ask to race and spank him bad and that will be the excuse its not a STREET CAR:moon:

not the case, just dont see when tubbed. a street car thats all

hey i have 315’s im not a street car? i see tubbed cars down caste every sunday and they are street cars. street car =inspected and insured and driven on the road

PERIOD thats it. not what i think not what quik says not what pittspeed says. the state says have it registered inspected and insured. your a f’n street car

haha the pinks car could be inspected by a blind person doesnt mean its a street car

get it inspected get it insured and get it registered. its an f’n street car. my car wont pass inspection. hell i bet a “legal shop” wont inspect yours either.

whats the illegal part on mine? besides the ORY, which can be swapped in minutes?

there you go.

mine has that also. mine has HID headlights mine has aftermarket suspension, so i guess mine isnt a street car. sorry guys im out for anything this year. i have to return it back to stock to be a street car.

just take your car to the CHiP’s and see how “street car” your truck is.

so whats the true fastest emissions legal car on this site??? i’m doin mid 13’s or it should be LOL i got my cat converter!!

swift has his cats and when did you run a mid 13???

swifts are gutted i thought?

but dont hate me for bench racing…but i ran 13.79 with 3.27’s in 80 degree heat before the torque arm

now have 3.42’s and torque arm, and colder weather in which my car always runs stronger… SOO i should be 13.6’s hopefully. thats mids LOL

HOW THE FUCK IS A TUBBED CAR NOT A STREET CAR?!!?!

i guess a true street car is one that runs wheel sizes that fits in the wheel wells as came from the factory.

i dont quite buy it

who the fuck cares what the factory says, its all in what state inspection has to say about ur car…thats all

you make me stfu,just telling it how it was.you wanna say about me not being on the show. well when i was going to be they didnt have a car for my car to race.hell anyone can come up with a 11 sec car to race.mine was a little faster.Nat never asked how fast it was till the day before when we where at mir.even after the whole pinks argument on here before. i thought it was good that you guys got to go.and also we wanted to be at the show that day with my car incase the car you where going to race couldnt and then all the bullshit would have been settled.when i watched the show i just laughed when they said we picked the mustang because they worked on it all day trying to get it running.thats why we didnt go my car was having issues so i didnt waste my time and go.im not that stupid to go to race and my car messed up .so you and whitey have both been screwing with me lets just settle it.you bring a your street car and i bring my street car and do it up if you win i will never get on this site again.or you can just ban me again because you cant back your mouth up.its your choice!

kindergardins over

They wont do it

:stick: x11

if you can get DOT tires for a tubbed car its street legal. hell if i put gutted cats on my car… with the o2 sims its a DOT car. i just have an empty space right now. but give me a sunday with our welder at work and two old 3" cats and i can make mine DOT legal also…

either way some how this guys car is fast and he drives it on the road.

my def. of a street car is a car that you can drive on the street:

meaning even if it is uncomfortable to drive (stripped interior, race seats, ect) but the door slams, its got working lights, no one fiberglass front end kinda shit, and the guages work its a street car. if you can take that shit to jerrys, go to flashlights or the track with it then its a street car. when you have no working lights or its a tube chassis its starting to get borderline really IMO.

on a side note my dads friend has a pretty serious dodge dart thats tubbed and all that good stuff and we went to summit and back in it. while it was loud and rough the car made it with no problems so why wouldnt that be a street car?

hell if i put gutted cats on my car… with the o2 sims its a DOT car. i just have an empty space right now. but give me a sunday with our welder at work and two old 3" cats and i can make mine DOT legal also…

technically if it passed the sniffer test, then its legal…but if they found out the cats were gutted then technically according to the federal law, its very illegal. cant tamper with emissions equipment…but no one really enforces it

i think its dumb but whatever its what the law states