Worlds fastest street legal car?

If you have to question its streetability, I would say you are in over your head and better just be happy where your at. I prefer no interior cause I dont like passengers. Thats all those seats are for are for somebody else! Still a street car. Tubbed is good too. As long as insurance so if he hits me its all good. Inspection for the cops, and he drove it to race, its a street car! I also run race gas 100% of the time. But I get shit for that too! If I can afford it I am gonna do it!

my car doesnt need a sniffer test… it just hooks up to the obdII port. and it passed this year because of 02 simms. just need the visual cat on there. thats why im hollowing it out and putting it on… (hypethetically speaking that is)

dont need sims either, a few adjustments in the ECU and it reads like they are there

nice but not the fastest, they had the fastest car shoot out older camero 632 ran 6.90’s or 7’s flat, it was in super chevy.

a street car needs registered/inspected/insurrance…and needs to be able to idle in traffic and drive turn signals etc…gas dosent matter.tires dont matter .tubbed dont matter .because if sheetz or sunoco offered 110 at the pump i bet thats what everyone would run…i think quik is afraid of a fast car and uses his “what makes a streetcar a street car routine” to excuse getting his a#s handed to him…someday you gotta move up from “fisher price my first race truck” and actually get quik …

sorry dude you dont necssary need to run race fuel to make power. so 93 is more then enough. everyone’s opinion on whats a street car is different. to me tubbed loses its streetcar status. running race fuel daily isnt as street car to me. there other things also, does this mean thta you think that no, just how i look upond it as well as some.

as for being afraid…what am i being afraid of there buddy? if i wanted only a drag car that would of been done by now but thats not what i was shooting for, but sorry not hte richest person around to be able to build a fun DD truck, have a reliable DD, have a sportbike, have a project car and other things that take money each month

if this was solely about being a straight drag car then hardly no body on this site would be about it.

[feeling alot better now, not as moody. damm medicine]