180sx Z35

Woah… i dont know what to say…

I remember seeing pictures of this being built, i think its looks pretty nice

rice

ban

Looks alright but why would you do that to a 240sx, just buy a 350z I’am sure it would come out less.

cool project

the tails look nice…but the front end doesnt go with the rest of it imo

They have better looking cars at Standars Auto Wreckers…

Cal, didn’t you ask me to goto the car show? Oh, you meant Auto Wreckers… (jokes…)

To anyone sitting on the fence or waiting for other peoples opinions about the car, please for the love of all this is good, make up your own mind.

I am sitting on the fence but one thing I do like is the fit & finish. Though the video isn’t top quality, the craftsmanship looks quite good. They’ve incorporated the lights and sheet metal / fiberglass rather flawlessly. The color bothers me…

Decent concept… but there are a few places it could have been done nicer. IE the rear bumper and truck suit case latches… yuk

I personally think that its an insanely sick car/concept, which just goes to show that Japans import scenes way far ahead of ours. But I would have been more satisfied with the overall outcome of that 180sx if they had kept the 180sx front end on, or maybe even put on an s15 front end, or another Silvia type front =P. I also fcuking love that bright orange color, which makes the 180sx seem more vibrant and unique, compared to basic colors we see daily. Most of us son members hate the color due to being so used to seeing red, black, white, blue on 240s and, s14s.

Aj

I think it’s pretty sweet, the back end I’m still not sure on, I think I’d have to see it in person to decide, but over all I like it, and as people mentioned, the fit and finish is phenominal.

Its like a platypus (its like a beaver, but has a duckbill and lays eggs), cool because its so unique.

At the same time though, the 350z front almost seems out of place.

i like this car. remember seeing the pics of it being build.
and i agree with most people, the Z front doesnt go to well with it, and a unique colour for a unique car.