18X8 bmw miglia 1000 wheels

I bought these off of paulo for $250 when I bought the E36 from him. They did not fit because of the offset. Figured this out last spring and was just to lazy to try selling them. They have been sitting in my shed the day I bought the car and look identical to the pics he had posted when he was trying to sell them. These are the pics that I have below. If you want me to take new pics I can but there really is no point. I would like $250 for them but make me an offer.

Offset is ET20

Here are the pics. 2 of them have very light rash, but overall these things are in excellent shape.

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 3 rash

Wheel 4

Wheel 4 Rash

Wheel 4 Rash again

$150 :slight_smile: sorry i didn’t get back to you sooner.

Think they’d fit on an '08 335XI? If so, $175…

i think the offset will stick out on a 3-series.

jesus these things are making there rounds.lol first i sell them to paulo, then he sells them, then there up for sale again.lol

Just did a quick google search and found the same answer. Damn, I love the price :frowning: I just need something for winter wheels… LOL

GLWS

haha yeah sorry man. I actually have a set of the same wheels as winter wheels but two are bent a lil and annoy me so i was going to grab these and combine the best 4.

You can for 200, that is the lowest I will go.

these would be sold if they were a workable offset for my car. damn.

wrong, they would be on my car! :stuck_out_tongue:

these will work on e36 cars with rolled/pulled fenders and quarters. The wheels will be hella flush but thats hot imho.

bump

can i stop by sometime and bolt up one of these to see how the fitment is on my car?

You can, I work 2nd shift so it would have to be before 4pm. Won’t be around today tho.

pm sent…looks like a 215/40 and a little fender rolling in the back and these should work with my drop on my e46. provided ill clear in the front

I agree but the pulling might not be much, These are the same width and offset as the super hyped style 5’s for reference on e36 cars, these will fit best on the e90-92 body for 3 series
backspacing is ~5.3"

Bump, somebody buy these things before I put them on craigslist!

I wantttttt themmmmm but im spewing monies on my fd build fml.

How much longer are you going to have the fd on the road. You will have the whole winter to sink money into it. With that being said, you know you can swing 200 towards these wheels. :smiley:

Do 175!!! FD is already off the road.