1964 AMC rambler wagon classic 550 $2800

I really don’t want to sell this, but I wrecked my bike over the weekend and need to come up with a few bucks. Obviously, you can see from the pics that this thing radiates awesomeness. I get more looks and thumbs up in this car than anything else I’ve ever driven. 80k on the clock and I drive it almost every day.

Good:

Its green, same color as money so the bitches will know you’re a boss.

Its a wagon, you can fit multiple bitches in it or even just a couple big ones if you prefer.

4 newer Blizzak Mud and Snow tires, which if this winter is anything like our last you will be in good shoes for the muddy snow.

Inline 6 power plant, sippin’ gas and drippin’ class.

Giant green fuzzy dice, if there was any doubt about your status before the bitches get in, the fuzzy dice will clear it up.

Standard issue roof rack, too many bitches for the inside? use your imagination here.

Brakes are questionable at times, Bitches love guys that live on the edge.

No seatbelts, again, living on the edge.

I have lots of period correct items with this car and it always draws a crowd at shows. Any questions feel free to ask. 472-2488 call or text anytime. $100 finders fee.

$2800 obo trades considered.

Bad:

Floors are in need of some love

How many bitches will that Barefoot Gas pedal get you?? Nice ride!!

ballin!

now that is an awesome old school car. Put this on ebay homie im sure some collector will snatch it up in a second.

Looks great! I wish i didnt just buy my 65 galaxie…slam this thing and its perfect! GLWS

trade me the galaxy :slight_smile: do you need a vintage plate for your car?

Hell no the galaxie has full 10 switch hydraulics and new interior…and a chain steeling wheel :wink: and why yes I do need a vintage plate…

I have a few nice plates for sale, text or call me :slight_smile: you can buy the nicest one and get a free rambler with it haaaa!

Fucking dope man! Awesome car!

thanks for the kind words!

Wow, that car is rad. I’m pretty sure I almost bought it years ago. GLWS!

Buuuump!

How bad is the floor?

On a scale from 1 to Micheal Jackson, its probably George Thorogood.

bump

1800 come get it outta here i need room!

tempting… Is this car on Transit rd on the weekends?

How tempting? its been all over. the past month its been in west seneca

if it only were a 8cly i would have traded ya

I cant believe for under 2k it hasent sold… trade for a 56 caddy sedan deville w/ rear air ride?