1993 Honda Accord Wagon $500

For sale:

1993 Honda Accord Wagon

Green with some rust, tan interior, power everything.

F22A1 engine w/ Auto sport trans.

Would make a great Demo/Derby car, or good Crash-A-Rama Car/Winter Car

Runs and Drives, inspected till 2010, would need ball joints (squeaky) and a valve cover gasket.

Asking $500 or best offer, need gone soon!:frowning:

SOLD

BUMP, striped it out for an enduro car instead, guy backed out on deal, $400 obo.

pmed!

PM replied.

if this is the same car it has alot of lifter noise

Yup this is the same car that has a loud lifter like every other honda eventually gets at high milage. Needs an oil change.

not every Honda is that loud Buddie

jeff has owned alot of hondas, he knows what hes talking about.
I bought a flawless honda that was a former race car from his team, it ran better than the regularly maintained honda streetcar that I bought from someone else.

on a side note, not every wrecked prelude hornet car with a blown motor is forsale on craiglist for 150 times its worth either.

I didn’t say every Honda had a lifter noise as loud as this one, but the price of the car reflects it, does it not?

lol i dnt help that kid anymore karter he was getting crazy im just focusing on building my street stock for next year

so this is sold right?

dnt think it is sold it says the guy backed out

Real dumb question but is this the AWD version or only FWD?

NM, was thinking of a different beast.

pics, interested

Yea it was actually stolen out of my lot at work between Saturday @ noon and 8am Monday morning.

If anyone sees a green Accord Wagon, little rusty with many Sunoco Racing Stickers on the rear bumpers please notify the police.

Shit just ain’t safe these days anywhere…

it had to have been someone who went and looked at it.

Nobody came and looked at it but racer16, but it wasn’t at the same location it was stolen from. And I had like 4 people that wanted to come look at it in the last day or so too.

This royally suxs.

jeeeeeeeeeez wtf