1991 honda accord $1000 obo need it gone now

91 honda accord auto 126,xxx miles, no power steering(pulled the pump out cause dipshit before me siezed it and unless your a pussy the car its unnecessary in a car that weighs less than my fucking dog.), brakes aren’t great (yeah they fucking stop), broken drivers window regulator($45 on rock auto if your really concerned). little bit of rust on rear wheel wells but other than that its been undercoated so underneath is nice and clean. doesn’t burn oil. exhaust is a little leaky so it sounds like a weedwacker when you accelerate. newish blizzaks up front. E-brake hooks nice for all your winter dickhead driving needs. Really its a great running daily, fresh tune-up all new plugs, wires, cap and rotor and all that shit. tranny shifts nice and smooth. SO SOMEONE COME GET THIS CAR OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY, FIRST REASONABLE OFFER DRIVES IT HOME TODAY!

IF INTERESTED JUST CALL 716-997-0306
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19834[/ATTACH]

Great first post.

really i’ll take anything for this, just need it gone quick

$400 tonight, I’ve got cash and a trailer.

Jeff @ 716 570 3082

These cars never die

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2772874272.html

Yep thats it.

Will you take $450 cash? If so PM me, my father needs a car.

The offers in this thread just embody NYSpeed…it’s remarkable how some of you guys sense a fire sale, then still offer the guy less than half his asking price without even looking at the car…

That being said, I offer 451…

:roll2:

I put my offer and he accepted, but as I was leaving my house to go pick it up he said he couldn’t sell it till Monday.

Just an FYI

Damn, usually a discount is given nyspeeders, not the other way around.

This.

I thought the CL ad said $1000 too then i couldn’t figure out how to change it on here. Not trying to dick anyone.

Sold

darn.

Our driveway looks so much better now Austin

these fucking things will not die! ive tried.

daily driven -

Jam, you and you’re brother are just the only two Honda owners who fail to hit shit daily, cause’ hey, it is a Honda after all…