1966 Mustang

SOLD!

I might be buying a couple buildings (10K and 8K sq ft) to store cars in and would give you a cheap yearly rate if interested. I just hate to see people giving up a car for a yr or two that they will regret someday. I did it once and even though I got it back 13Yrs later,I wouldve been even more upset if I didnt. Just a thought or GLWS

Argh. I even have the space now. A sprint coupe has been on my short list to build as a local hypermiler. How do the cowl hats look

Do you know Mitch Riter?

I put the cowl cover on before I realized it was the windshield seal that was leaking. (I don’t know why I never took it off.) Then I just kept it garaged. My flashlight wasn’t good enough to see in there completely, I didn’t see any rot, but I’d need to look closer.

Thanks misteroman- I have 4 more cars that need to be stored for the winter, 3 that I’m driving, and one “I’ll fix it someday” project. If I end up with a 2 car garage I’d still have one car to store winters. Or store the project car all year until I can build an extra garage. That one was bought new by my great-grandmother so it’s staying. It gives me a headache just thinking about it. I thought about putting it on ice so to speak, but I’d be afraid it would sit forever. Better someone enjoy it.

Saw this car today, someone’s going to get a real nice original car…

where in North Collins are you?
Dont think I have seen the car around

On Eden rd. I’m rarely ever in the village, I’m usually taking the back ways to Hamburg or elsewhere.

I take the back ways alot of times too, surprised I have never seen it out and about

Looks really nice, i’m going to tell my dad about this.

Take a bucket of water and dump on one side of the cowl, check floor for dampness, then check the other side. Or you can pull it out on a sunny day and look under the dash straight up for sunlight.

Bump for a nice clean coupe.

Thanks, I gotta clean the car anyway so I’ll try that.

Bump. $3800.

SOLD!