Vehicle Storage

Anyone have anything available? Outdoor on paved surface preferable. I’m looking to get another car I found and I am out of space in the garage! Found a place in akron for 55$ a month so far, green kangaroo if anyone is familiar, but trying to find something a little closer to cheektowaga.

Thanks!

I was just going to suggest checking by the Great Pumpkin Farm. Not sure if that’s the one you went to. If I hear of any I’ll make sure to pass the word.

1 Like

Green Kangaroo?

1 Like

That’s what they’re called lol google it

just leave it in your driveway if you’re cool leaving it outside lol

1 Like

Out of space there too!

I really didn’t think about the future when I bought my house. I need property and a pole barn

I don’t think I’m going to go through with the car but here it is if anyone is interested, the more I think about it the more I don’t want my vehicles sitting someplace else.

cheapest I’ve seen with low miles - I’m sure it’ll sell fast. All it needs is some wheels and that retarded front bra to come off

for $12K daily it

That car has been for sale for a while now. Not sure if it’s always been at $12k though, he probably dropped his price.

I always wanted a yellow one, and I found a way to make some room at my house. I’m going to offer 10.

daily it when?! My daily has a heated steering wheel, I’m not giving that up on a day like today! XD

If you are hard pressed, I have driveway space you can use to at least get you to summer. Just let me know, I’m right near Pendleton too so it’d be easy for the guy to drop the car off.

2 Likes

You so soft

@ultradriver10000 I have been spoiled

@livin4hockey appreciate it! But the car was sold within two days. I should have acted faster.

Best deal I’ve seen on a vette ever, oh well