anyone with a parking spot to rent?

Hey guys I rent and can’t get a second spot. I’m getting my life long dream of a 240 but won’t be putting it on the road as yet.
Does anyone have any kind of relatively cheap (50 a month?)
unconvered parking spot I can rent?
I can be a field for all I care.
I’m in Mississauga so anyplace in and around including Vaughan, Malton,Toronto,Oakville-stoneycreek.

Zac

Dude don’t say it could be a field. If your car sits in a field the moisture will rot your car to shit and if there is no shade around your paint can get fucked too. $50.00 per month? Why don’t you look into one of those self storage places, sometime you can find cheap ones. The further from the city the cheaper they get. You can find a one car garage for like $30.00 per month and it’s secure!

really? Which area do you suggest?

Zac

Anywhere as long as it’s cheap. And like I said the further you get from major cities the cheaper it is. If your in Miss. Try Georgetown or Milton area? You got to look around, open up the yellow pages or search on the net and start calling around some of these self storage places and tell them all you need is a single garage for one vehicle.

locked indoor storage for $56 per month 6 month terms and 1 year terms…or less if you want

www.turbo240sx.ca

Adam