FRent: Car Storage Space for Rent. $50

I bought a garage yesterday. Any one who is going to need to store their car this winter let me know. Clean dry indoor storage $50 a car per month in a very good neighborhood. Let me Know.
Thanks,
Justin

access?

yo pm me ur cell… ive been meaning to get it… how big is the garage?

somedude needs a spot…

good lookin on this! good deal especially if there is access

Access would be only when me or partner can go with you. Too much money in cars will be in there to leave it open to anyone, sorry. But we both make our own hours at work so him and I are available almost all the time. You will have our Phone #'s and we will run right out with you for what you need. You can only work on your car when one of us are there with you. It has room for about 15 car but I will be only renting out enough space for about 6 cars.

95z28 needs a place to store his new ls1

Im in…PM me and give me details…NA-KING wants in too…

$25 for a bike???

tell anthony if he finds a place in the city i need to rent 2 bays. but must be in the city, I need to work on my shit. so if theres a big one round here, im game

Sorry everyone, I have not had the ability to respond to this thread. My power just came back on about 45min ago. I have been getting a lot of PM’s from people, here is my phone# 400-5511 my name is Justin.

BUMP, Justin 400-5511

BUMP

Bump

Are you?

I’ve decided I hate my car so Im just going to drive it during the winter and then hopefully trade it in/sell it. So I am going to have to say no…sorry

what happen to your f-body winter beater?

justin i believe i may need this…as soon as my friggin audi is fixed. let me know bud.

*you might want to make up some kind of affidavit that these guys can sign so that you aren’t liable if anything were to happen to the cars

Id rather just drive my car, I seriously hate this thing more and more everyday I see it…hopefully an EVO 9 is in the future…