garage rental

May sound weird guys/gals,

but has anyone ever heard or seen garage space that can be rented montly, weekly or yearly for working on and storing of cars. I see all these storage places, but they prohibit doing work on your car.

I’m looking for something in GTA, I already know ORF is an option. But its so bloody far from me.

Thanks,
Andrew.

Parking/Garage space anywhere NEAR the downtown core is cherished and loved… so it will either cost a shitload, or nobody will go for it.

Best bet is to find a friend of a friend or someone with spare garage space, and offer to pay them… usually they will go for it because the space isn’t being used anyway, they might as well make money.

The closer you are to downtown, the more it will cost though.

I’m up town man near steels and 404 and friends don’t want to accept money or services anymore lol. I have over used friends garages.

If I can find something within 1/2 hour drive I’m happy.

Andrew.

go door-to-door :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

Trust me, if you get desperate enough, that suggestion won’t seem unreasonable.

dude…just do work on a dead end street. that is what I do. Car is jacked up on blocks (steelies), and I do work on it whenever the temp is -1 or higher. The only fees I have to pay are moving stuff accross the street (to my house) and the parking permit. Keep all doors locked and alarm on, and you’re set! :slight_smile:

I don’t think people will like it too much when I have a 50ft cable tapped into there electricity to run the welder and me pulling engine out with a hoist.

Andrew.