1968 camaro Vs LS1 guys

Well I raced you both last year and I beat 99ls1vert from a roll and FormulaLS1 beat me from a dig. I heard the vert is sick from a dig! So ill run you from and dig and sherm we can do whatever …dig or roll. This week sound good?

I should have slicks next weekened :slight_smile:

ok pm me when your ready

you need to get rid of your damn sig, i cant concentrate on anything that has it in it

lol

sounds like fun…havent heard of fmf racing yet this year :tup:

:lol: ^

…lol your lost man

My stall is takeing a crap but its the end of the year so sure we can set something up!

please get some daytime vids… :tup:

So, You’re maro is out, tuned, and ready to go?

yup no excuses

^^^ god damn this sig…

is this the yellow or the orange one?

^^^ orange one FTW

neither maro or nova has run yet or theyd be on the greater than thread… were you just dreaming about it? or am i lost because i forgot the siqqq team isnt fmf anymore?

They all decided to get mad sick NA 300zxs and pwn all…

well, the car was theirs actually…and wtf are you talking about? when did i say it was mad sick…or pwning anyone…i havent seen one kill up this year of them

I forgot you have to run online and post when you race someone…I think 1/8th of all the races I have gotten in this year are on here.

lolololol this coming from the guy who beat beck wouldnt re run and before we even got back to mighty 15 mins after the race…someone showed up saying you had already posted up a kill :lol: