Callout: FormulaLS1 & anyone else near me

I’m making a callout to anyone near me on the chain who wants to get a good run in. No crap or drama necessary - just a good race. Summer is winding down and I wanna see how I stack up against a few other cars. I have been tinkerin with my car a little lately and think that it is running better. We can go from a dig, or do like a 30-130 roll, it doesn’t matter to me.

FormulaLS1, Bladez (rematch), Muscle50, Mindless, (anyone else)… etc. are all people who I would be interested in running.

Tonite looks like it will be a good one at the Summit Mall cruise (plus its Chevy night). I will be up there, and then going to Mighty after around 9:30-10:00ish. Tonite is great for me, or possibly some other time. So chime in or PM me guys, or I’ll see you out there…

you definetly have to run letiprip LT1 ON LT1

suppose to rain out later

I heard no rain tonite

I’ll prolly be out again…I won’t mind trying you from a roll this time. Btw good race.

he will prolley be home on monday

Not sure where I fit in myself but I’d be game to find out…I’ll try to stop on up tonight…black '93 LX Mustang.

I bring NO drama to the table ever…just looking to get some good runs in like yourself:)

I don’t know how those will turn out. I’m interested to see, but I think I already know how…

u never know. i honstly though bladez would beat addicted2boost…but he dident. good runs are awesome…some of the closest ive ever seen were all in the past month. Good stuff

Ya good run last night devious, we can try it from a roll soon if you want. I agree there have been some great runs lately. What is done to the '93 stang?

302 heads/cam/intake/gears/9:1 compression/T5…took out a C6 6 speed Vette this past weekend so it runs pretty well for what it is.

it scoots :tup:

u didnt call me out kyle :frowning:

lxtasy, I think that I saw you on the blvd. a few weeks ago, we kept kitting red lights together and foolin around, was that you?

Bill, Of coarse I’d like to run you also. I just put “and others”, instead of listing out everyones names. Your car tuned yet?

I wouldn’t mind getting some runs in, haven’t done to much yet this summer, I should have the car running by next week i’ll PM you then.

I’ve been on the blvd recently but hadn’t been messing around with anyone???

This was maybe a month ago. Whoever it was had a girl in the car with them. Who knows, u goin to Shred & Regan tonite??

Im game…I’ll be out at cruise night tonight.
Look for the stock black grand prix GT with the silver grills.

ok i’ll look for ya

Hmmmmm…I’d think I’d remember running into an f-body…no I won’t be at S&R tongiht. Will you be at Mighty, and if so what time??? I’m now up in the air as to if/when I can make it up there…