Looking for some action

Anyone in the southtowns down for making some runs?
I prefer to race similar domestics-
Vettes, GTOs, other Fbodies, Stangs, SRT’s ect

As far as imports I would be down for STI’s, Evos, ect

Anyone up for some friendly action?

I work weird days and am usually off during the week, afternoons/evenings work best for me

hey im up for a few runs seems like it may be close

Are you 98LS1Forumla on ls1tech?

hey-

where are you from and what do you drive?

pm me with the details

that would be me man : )

nice car, liked the vids. I’d be down for a run once i get my :tspry: filled back up

thanks man, the vids were when I had a Z06 maf on it (long story) , it has the stock maf back on it (which it was tuned for) and it pulls alot harder now…

What year Goat you have??

I would kill for a 05+ Yellowjacket

04 :frowning: , torrid red, 100 wet shot, stock otherwise. (not much choice with a lease)

hey

nothing to be ashamed of

like I said I would love a gto, all the ones I saw at Lancaster were slow though, 05+ and they were from a 8.7-9.4

I was running 8.5s before the cam and stall…

I have an sti you can run. What times are you running after your cams went in? I was getting 7.75 in the 1/8 , if thats ballpark for you we should do a run for the fun of it.

ooo wanna run the sti:)

hey-

I havent hit the track with it yet since the new mods…
I am hoping to be in the high 7s…
where are you from?

If ya wanna get a few pulls in for shits and giggles shoot me a PM … I still got to get some new DR’s so a dig run probably wouldn’t be all that pretty right now.

i might be down for a run in the ttype.

runs 11’s

small v6

I’m from alden. We should hook up sometime. I’m going to hit up lancaster later in the year when the air gets a little cooler at night. Your car sounds like it should be pretty quick.

thats exactly my plan, I am hoping in about 2-3 weeks on a tuesday night

231ci turbo charged?

if you ever get out to the Hamburg area/south of that I am down

A few of us are going up Today (tuesday) if you want to have some legal fun. Screw the warm air Todd, come on up! It will effect you & I about the same, but less for Mikes Stroker engine!

I would but I am flat broke and dont get paid until tomorrow , damn state job!

thinking of heading up to the plaza in W Seneca for the car show next Sunday…
Anyone want to meet up?