Callout: FormulaLS1 & anyone else near me

Wayyy to busy with work this week.

Crazy did you already pull sherm(formula ls1)?

I’ll be at mighty around 10:00ish. Ya I already pulled Sherm from a roll (greater than thread should be updated), but he wants to run me from a dig.

OH ok :tup:

:tup: take em out bortha

Lt1>* Ls1

:eek:

CrazyLT1…save your gas with me. I ran your friend Joelster tonight and had trouble with him. He said you’re ‘a bit faster’ than he so I’m gonna go ahead and admit defeat now.

:lol: u know how i feel about each

N/A vs. S/C’ed

ooorrrr…nevermind lmao.

Ya joelster’s car moves good, but if he beat you I think its safe to say that I would also.

As far as the whole LT1 vs. LS1 thing: There is no doubt that
stock LS1’s > stock LT1’s any day. But ANYTHING can be made to go fast. I am still very glad I built an LT1, cuase EVERYONE builds LS1’s, and I think it is cool to show them what LT1’s are capable of doing.

For the NA vs. power adder thing. People need to realize that just cuz a car has a power adder doesnt mean he beats every NA car. NA motors are built very differently than motors with power adders, becuase they can have much higher compression, steeper cams, etc. etc… than a forced induction or nitrous motor can. So I have actually sometimes been more worried about beating certain NA motors. Just a few weeks ago at NYIRP, I beat a supercharged LS1, but lost to an NA LS1 that was built very well. So ya never know

Just a few points I wanted to make…

My car is forced induced. :slight_smile: WITH high comp.

What about stock motors with bolt ons?

u aint shit

I want round 3…

oops OT sorry

ya thats what I mean, stock LT1’s and LS1’s have high compression…

i’ll step up if you want to run but i’m pretty sure i’ll loose.

ya sure we can run if you want

lets do it

Ok i gotta find a way to get the unregistered TA out for a lil NA vs FI LT1 on LT1 action you willing to come to the city for some runs.

crazy what did you end up running @ NYI