1978 All over????????????

[quote=“BuickGN”"]

the yankees losing 4 in a row in the playoffs a few years back.

[/quote]

no collapse in baseball will ever be bigger than that.

Yankees suck.

quiet down leafs fag, go find a team that actually makes the playoffs
:slight_smile:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:22,topic:35692"”]

quiet down leafs fag, go find a team that actually makes the playoffs
:slight_smile:

[/quote]

actually the yankees collapse is even worst than not winning a cup for 30+years IMO:loopie:

wait till this year if boston looses its lead and the yankees win the division, that collapse by the yankees will be forgotton and this will be #1

[quote=“BuickGN,post:24,topic:35692"”]

wait till this year if boston looses its lead and the yankees win the division, that collapse by the yankees will be forgotton and this will be #1

[/quote]

absolutely incorrect, fag.:jam:

lol ok, we shall see.

hows gagne doing btw?

ohh yeah hes not

[quote=“BuickGN,post:24,topic:35692"”]

if boston looses its lead and the yankees win the division, that collapse by the yankees will be forgotton and this will be #1

[/quote]

100% incorrect.

done with this thread

lol good.

but you didnt need to let everybody know that.

Yankees are a joke… they got all the money in the world to buy players… and they suck at it… and therefore suck each season…

I mean 25 million on Roger Clemens??

they are the only team with the money for that… and the only team dumb enough to do it…

it’s called develop players… dumbass

watching retarded emo children play in traffic > baseball.

[quote=“hondaride22,post:29,topic:35692"”]

Yankees are a joke… they got all the money in the world to buy players… and they suck at it… and therefore suck each season…

I mean 25 million on Roger Clemens??

they are the only team with the money for that… and the only team dumb enough to do it…

it’s called develop players… dumbass

[/quote]

first of all you retard, take a look at they’re roster this year and you will see how much you DO NOT know about baseball.

Posada-Farm
Rivera-Farm
Jeter-Farm
Hughes-Farm
Cano-Farm
Cabrera-Farm
Chamberlain-Farm
Kennedy-Farm

Yankees once again have one of the deepest farm around, yeah it took them a few years but its #1 once again.

2nd, the sox also buy players, you cant really use the whole the yankees buy theyre players anymore, as the mets, sox and the yankees are well over the limits. Go read a book about baseball or better yet, go watch a few games and listen.

sigh

[quote=“Nikuk,post:30,topic:35692"”]

watching retarded emo children play in traffic > baseball.

[/quote]

retarded kids in traffic, reminds me of that first right turn in presidio… :lol:

ted williams is a fag, look at this for fucks sake… :gay:

I was alive in 78, I was born on pearl harbor day.

hahah

i was not, thankfully.

gay

[quote=“sureshot!,post:37,topic:35692"”]

ted williams is gay

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:37,topic:35692"”]

ted williams is gay and so is anyone who likes him

[/quote]

wow

fuck both of them, lets go tribe
now there’s a team with a better record than both, built for a fraction of the cost, through the farm system. For a couple years until they get raided, anyway