bye bye Yankees

haha yankees you suck c-ya.

:lol:

so A-rod for MVP?

I dunno what’d he do in his series?

GO PAPI! (even if my title says otherwise)

haha yanks lose…METS fan 4 life!!

Yanks lost, oh no. Sox got the broom. I could care less about what NY does because the BoSox got the broom.

^^^…ur just mad… :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHHA can someone please make me a .gif that will fit as a sig of the collision in the outfield??? PLEEAASSEEE ILL PAYYYYY!!!

OMG ask skunk I couldnt stop laughing!!!

Honestly I don’t care… I knew during the middle of the season that they weren’t WS material. All you bandwagon sox fans make me laugh. They win ONE WS and all the sudden people come out of the wood work like someone was giving away free money. I bet OfficerK is one of those, but he will probably be a White Sox or a Cardinals fan when the season is over… :mamoru:

Crosby/Sheffield caused the loss

i blame them

yeah dont you know im a yanks fan. . .

no bandwagon here my friend, me and my irish-massachusettes family have a long heritage of bosox lovin’

I am however a baseball fan, and I do think that CWS have by far the best chance of winning the WS. I do like the streak the yanks have started gonna be how many years and how many dollars spent til they win another WS? my guess somewhere around 86 and several trillion before all is said and done.

as of now i could care less who wins the WS…i just really hate the yankees…so i am happy. I just like to see a team win the series who hasn’t been there or won it in a long ass time. But again…i could care less who wins…i’m a damn cubs fan…so like they say “wait till next year”…:slight_smile:

i agree with skunk i dont care very much for the yankess, even though my team got beat in 18 fucking innings, but oh well.

I am honestly suprised as to how well they did this season.

All things considered, this season could have sucked way worse.

But the BoSux still can lick my nuts.

5 games > 3 straight losses lol

Stupid Gay-Rod and his fucking .133 batting, oh well.

Great pitching > Great Hitting anyday.

hard to tell if people are bosox fans, or just yankee haters

and the av still holds true

im just a yankee hater.

the yankees lose… thhhhhhhhe yankees lose.

My AV still holds true.

Way to go Chumps.

3 straight losses > 4 straight losses after being up 3-0

:rolljerk: Now you are just making excusses up for the gay sox.
Defending WS champs don’t win their divison and get swept in the first round.

Yankees make a comeback after a bad season, win their division, lose in 5 games first round.

You decide.

and to everybody who isn’t a yankee fan, :2fingers:

get off the yanks dick.

BWAHAHAHH yes walter!!!

and as far as I know the bosox are still world champs for about another month!

As I said last night I dont know which I hate more the actual yankees, or yankees fans…

Im pretty sure its the fans, but then there are players like jeter that just really get to me!