1982 Camaro

well as the title states im working on my 1982 Camaro that my uncle gave me instead of scrapping the car its in decent shape body and mechanically wise he just didnt have anytime to replace the fuel pump and instead of taking it somewhere or leaving it rot in his driveway he gave it to me

i had to see it to believe it but it has a 4cylinder

im planning on putting the rs front bumper and rs body kit on it and the rs spoiler and iroc wheels and then paint it the same red just want to make it look good and if i get tired of not getting up hills a 350 sounds nice

only pic i got right now is with the axle dropped and the tank out in my garage

1982 Camaro
2.5l 4cylinder auto

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/VEE6/My%20Camaro/1982Camaro4cylinder.jpg

good luck

:mullet: change that front end to lik an iroc or later z front end

no leave it as is,paint it black & be Larry jr!!

good luck on the build,i have a 12 bolt brand new with 4:10 if u need one!:smiley:

:rofl: larry jr!!

that 12 bolt would be nice for that!

no way, you definitely need the iroc front end, the later Zs are “okay” iroc is better. I can’t wait to see progress on this

tell me the differants between a 85-90 z nose from a 85-90 iroc nose

:wink:

i had to see it to believe it but it has a 4cylinder

IRON DUKE!!! those are kinda rare man…does the motor run? some collectors look for great condition iron dukes.

but i second the 85+ nose and ground effects. i love those years thirdgens
Good luck on it.

foglights?

nope,try again

:slight_smile: :blue:

oooooh ooooh, i know i know, pick me pick me

well besides one saying camaro i have no idea and i’ve owned both years lol

grill

FTW! atleast for the 85-87, cuz in 88 the Z28 was dropped and now became IROC-Z28

wrong again o wise one,they both are the same 85-90,just the IROC where not two tone!

some Z28’s had different grilles tho, not the one with the camaro on it like my grille

other than that, its the same front end with different paints. front lip and nose cover are the same.

:cookie: 4 u

My 82 z28 didnt’ have foglights, the 89 iroc does.

i dont see 82 ther,do u?