1983 944 Porsche

Dnt want to sell it but need money for new house purchase. Awesome car to drive, worst part of car is just interior condition.mno rust at all, gold exterior, black interior. All the timing service has been done and it has good snows on it for winter driving which younwouldnbe surprised how well they go…and boy are they fun to screw around in. Gotta get 2500, it’s worth more but need to get the cash so hit me pnfor a fun car 518-321-1919
It’s on Craigslist if you want pics…put it up for 3500 I believe in Albany area. Thanks -Dave

Here are the pics from the CL ad.

http://images.craigslist.org/5Ic5N85G43M53Nd3obc1c1b27621afbb814d8.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/5Nd5F15M93G93J83N4c1c715b3b12bbd01bfd.jpg

I need a bigger garage! :rofl

turbo?

not a turbo

Negative, that’s an NA 8v car

bump very good running car!

Well I hate to do this but I need the money sooooo till the end of the month2000$ takes the Porsche. Mechanically it’s all good. NA motor five speed good clutch interior is in need of cleaning and detailing…I have more money in parts in this car so don’t make offers please. If I don’t sell it by the end of the month it goes on the road as the daily and I will make due without the cash. Hope someone jumps on this but if not its ok because it’s way more fun to drive than my truck…and not that bad on gas.

dude don’t lower the price any further lol , I dont care if that thing is a hoopty it’s worth at least 25

im showing my camaro to a few ppl off craigslist tommarow so if it sells ill be PMing you!!!

I hate to seeit go but I would rather own a house at this point in my life. Plus I can alway buy another one when I have my own land and plenty of space to store all the cars hehe. Hit me up at 518-321-1919. Its in albanynat my work. Will ake a minute to clear some cars out but starts write up…plenty of room for donuts in the back lot :slight_smile:

sold! thanks for looking though.

damn i had 1800 lol i was waiting for this weeks check, shoulda just dunk into my savings… leson learned lol